(Topic ID: 213720)

PSA - Free Lunch @ Little Caesar's 11:30 AM to 1 PM Today Only!

By mcluvin

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 85vett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

how-do-mexicans-cut-their-pizza (resized).jpg
    356361D9-5BEE-4F85-8799-EB7F63EE30FE (resized).jpeg

#1 5 years ago

Who doesn't like free pizza and a drink?

Participating locations only. Enjoy!

http://www.nola.com/dining/index.ssf/2018/04/free_pizza_at_little_caesars_m.html

#2 5 years ago

Be prepared to wait in a hellacious line.
    But cool none the less!

#3 5 years ago

I'm 10th in line and it is getting nutz. Next to a big college too. Not terribly organized.

#4 5 years ago

I like free food, but I am at an age where my time is better spent on something other than waiting an hour for a five dollar pizza.

Probably would have been there in my college years though!

Pizza! Pizza!

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Be prepared to wait in a hellacious line.
    But cool none the less!

Quoted from TractorDoc:

I like free food, but I am at an age where my time is better spent on something other than waiting an hour for a five dollar pizza.
    Probably would have been there in my college years though!
    Pizza! Pizza!

People who have time for this deserve the free pizza...yikes. I dont have an hour to clean out my garage let alone stand in line for hours waiting for some shitty pizza. Hilarious.

#6 5 years ago

The word “free” does weird things to people.

#7 5 years ago

I figured the line would be out the door crazy when I got there at 11:15. Glad I got there when I did as it really picked up afterward. Certainly not the best pizza in the world, but for what it is, it really isn't bad. This is certainly the freshest Little Caesar's pizza I've had in awhile.

#8 5 years ago

Pizza pizza!

#9 5 years ago

This explains the line I saw when I drove by the local Little Caesars a few minutes ago.

#10 5 years ago

I got there about 1120. There was already 40-50 people in line so I got some Taco Bell instead

#11 5 years ago

My wife just went to her local Little Caesar's. They were more organized. Got there at noon and had her pizza within 5 minutes. So there's hope.

#12 5 years ago

This was around 11:30 on my way to Walmart. Lol. I love free stuff but not that much.

356361D9-5BEE-4F85-8799-EB7F63EE30FE (resized).jpeg356361D9-5BEE-4F85-8799-EB7F63EE30FE (resized).jpeg

#13 5 years ago

I mean no disrespect here as I’ve accepted free things before, but I can’t think of a group that needs free food less than Pinsiders (for the most part). Consider donating to your local food bank instead.

#14 5 years ago

Does the meal include free Alka Seltzer as well?

Seriously, Ceasars pizza is almost as bad as Pizza Gut's.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Does the meal include free Alka Seltzer as well?
    Seriously, Ceasars pizza is almost as bad as Pizza Gut's.

Feeling ashamed after reading Aeolus7's post, I walked over to the local Walgreens and bought the largest bottle of Tums I could find to share with the rest of the leches. The needy were thankful.

Speaking of nasty pizza, anybody familiar with Hungry Howie's? Now that's bad pizza!

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aeolus7:

I mean no disrespect here as I’ve accepted free things before, but I can’t think of a group that needs free food less than Pinsiders (for the most part). Consider donating to your local food bank instead.

Agreed. We spend $5K - $10K on boxes of shiny lights. We don't deserve free food...others need it more than us.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Speaking of nasty pizza, anybody familiar with Hungry Howie's? Now that's bad pizza!

Man, I must be in the minority. I would take Hungry Howie's any day over Little Caesars. Mmmmm...butter-cheese crust.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from kevmad:

Agreed. We spend $5K - $10K on boxes of shiny lights. We don't deserve free food...others need it more than us.

Deserving or not, it's a totally free opportunity to anyone who wants to go to Little Caesars. I guess I'm unsure what would qualify someone for this. All that is required is the motivation to get there and wait in line if necessary. I went, there was about 40 people in line already, but it only took 10 minutes tops to get through. I wouldn't have waited much longer, but if their marketing department wants to do a promotion like this, I will take part in it if I want to and I certainly won't feel ashamed about doing so. At least I have been a patron of theirs before, lots of people in line had no idea what their lunch combo even was and had obviously never spent a dime there before.

#19 5 years ago

'merica, where time is money...yet people can wait in line for 45 minutes for a free $5 pizza? lmao

#20 5 years ago

Also free is to go outside and go for a walk sometime today, enjoy the outdoors, and work off some excess fat.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

Man, I must be in the minority. I would take Hungry Howie's any day over Little Caesars. Mmmmm...butter-cheese crust.

Admittedly, it has been years since I tried it, but I never liked it when I did. When I want cheap pizza, I prefer Papa John's.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Admittedly, it has been years since I tried it, but I never liked it when I did. When I want cheap pizza, I prefer Papa John's.

Jeez guys....SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PIZZA PLACE.....

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Jeez guys....SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PIZZA PLACE.....

When I want expensive pizza, I go to Angelina's. Great Greek Salads too.

#24 5 years ago

how-do-mexicans-cut-their-pizza (resized).jpghow-do-mexicans-cut-their-pizza (resized).jpg

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from kevmad:

Kind of like the person in line in front of me the other day that paid for her groceries with a WIC card that was pulled out of her Coach purse (could have been fake) and got into her brand new 2018 Escalade.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psa-free-lunch-little-caesars-1130-am-to-1-pm-today-only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.