You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00715.JPG
DSC00714.JPG
DSC00713.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I went ahead and followed the trend as of late here on pinside and bought a really sweet DM today at the York show! I love this machine and all the great flow that it has. I'm also a huge Stallone fan so this machine fits perfectly in my man cave with all my other nerdy goodness ha. I took some pics but they do not do this machine justice at all, it is beautiful! Needless to say I think this will be staying for quite some time especially since it's my first =) Let me know what you guys think. Best, Ryan

DSC00713.JPGDSC00713.JPG DSC00714.JPGDSC00714.JPG DSC00715.JPGDSC00715.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Looks sweet!

#3 12 years ago

Looks awesome - To bad for the Indiana Jones Frame.

You are going to have a awesome time and this game like you saod will not leave your collection for a long time but will need to move aside to make room for the next.

#4 12 years ago

I'm sure it'll get moved to the other side of the rec room downstairs. The old lady wasn't home to direct it to it's final location ha. I'm sure another one will join DM eventually, but for now I'm a happy camper!

#5 12 years ago

Oh yeah, that looks like a ton of fun and fits right in w/your Rocky theme. Ive heard the profanity chips for DM are pretty cool. Congrats Ryan!

#6 12 years ago

SB, the seller said that this machine had the profanity roms in it, but they are turned off since he had kids. I need to figure out how to turn them back on haha.

#7 12 years ago

Looks like it's in awesome shape. Congrats! I have yet to play dm, but the reviews tell me I want one

#8 12 years ago

I really like the backglass as well on this machine.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from Jamesiewaimsy:

To bad for the Indiana Jones Frame.

LOL! That's just funny!

#12 12 years ago

DM madness lately! What a score for a first machine. You are going to love it.

#13 12 years ago

Have fun but watch out, one is never enough!

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

DM madness lately! What a score for a first machine. You are going to love it.

I know right! It was a natural fit for me since I love Stallone and also have come to find that I love fast flowing pins!

Quoted from teachp8:

Have fun but watch out, one is never enough!

I know there will be at least one more joining DM, I had a good chunk of cash saved away for a pin and only spent half of that on DM so you know what that means haha.

#15 12 years ago

It's no secret that I think DM is one of the greatest games ever. I like everything about this game, even the playfield and cabinet artwork. The only thing I kind of dislike is the backglass but who cares about that with such a great flowing pin! It's also got humor, great rules with enough depth to keep it fun for years. In my opinion this game is up there with games like MM and AFM but at a fraction of the price. It's great that not everyone likes it, keeps the price reasonable. This is one of those pins I always recommend to folks new to the hobby.

So let me congratulate you on getting one!

#16 12 years ago

C'mon you guys with the DM talk and pics I REALLY REALLY want one now.

1 week later
#17 12 years ago

OK, I have had DM now for a couple months (I think). I've talked a little trash about it and even had it up for trade here in the market.

Well, I just got Demolition Time for the first time and came just a couple million away from setting the Grand Champion score.

I love DM now. Not just because I did good... but because I just 'get it' now. Took me awhile.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

OK, I have had DM now for a couple months (I think). I've talked a little trash about it and even had it up for trade here in the market.

Well, I just got Demolition Time for the first time and came just a couple million away from setting the Grand Champion score.

I love DM now. Not just because I did good... but because I just 'get it' now. Took me awhile.

Yes,Some games you have to give them a little more time to appreciate
and you will really start enjoying them.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from robin:

The only thing I kind of dislike is the backglass but who cares about that with such a great flowing pin! It's also got humor, great rules with enough depth to keep it fun for years. In my opinion this game is up there with games like MM and AFM but at a fraction of the price.

+1 here, maybe it is time for someone to design an alternative back glass?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 72.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 85.00
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 81.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/proud-new-owner-of-demo-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.