Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by billsfanmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lolli side.JPG
2015-03-08 20.30.34.jpg
20150206_230617.jpg
20150206_230813.jpg
X-files cabinet.jpg
2015-01-28 14.54.17.jpg
2015-01-28 15.06.50.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.49.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.34.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.41.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.46.jpg
krycek.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 5 years ago

Are there good rules posted for this gsme ? I Know segas are not really mode based. Had this game once and may look for another soon

#117 5 years ago

TP let me know when your ready to trade

#119 5 years ago

Yep. Great info

1 week later
#122 5 years ago

Can someone clarify what the magnet actially does in front of the file cabinet ? Owned this game once. If anyone's selling local to md va pa let me know

#126 5 years ago

Mine seemed to do nothing when I owned it before so I will have to check

#128 5 years ago

yeah I had no whipping around like Iron Man or other newer pins. I did not think magnets could be programmed to that back then.

2 months later
#145 4 years ago

My new x files the magnet def throws ball around....

Jammer74 I have seen about 15 x files. Maybe on this thread or the x files thread post some of your fav episodes. Would love to look at a few ones you like to get me started watching again.

#152 4 years ago

Thanks guys!

#155 4 years ago

since this thread is so active Im trying to see how to resolve the teardrop siderail I put on a friend's x-files...In the stock holes the flipper button is slightly off center. I am thinking of sliding the rail forward a about 1/4 and drill 4 new holes. Anyone ever add lollipops to their x files? I can say most Sega pins have bad flipper button wear and this makes it look great.

Mike

lolli side.JPG
#158 4 years ago

anyone have a 3-4" ufo toy that would look great as a mod let me know...

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

I have quite a few favorites . I always looked at the episodes in 3 categories . The continuing alien conspiracy story line, the monster episodes and then the stand out sort of comical episodes. Bad blood with Luke Wilson and a few other familiar faces , Jose chungs from outer space , and the great mutato episode , Cher elephant man island of dr morough and the mask movie inspired episode with j peterman from Seinfeld . Later on there was Arcadia which the line " woman get back in here and make me a sandwich , did I make myself clear " stands out . i may be a lil off on the titles. But those are fun to watch. I do recomend watching from the beginning though . The chemistry builds between them and only sets the premise much better. You'll be craving sunflower seeds and a drop ceiling to stick pencils in in no time. " if it's not human, what it is?"

funny I watched my first X-files in a few years and chose Space which is where I left off...THought it was kind of slow, weird story and not very well acted...Turns out after reading on wikopedia it was one of the least popular episodes, and Chris Carter even said it was one of his least popular. Inspired but the face on Mars pic but not a great one. Looking forward to Fallen Angel next which I started last night. Hoping to get wife interested too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Sebring, FL
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside