Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by billsfanmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lolli side.JPG
2015-03-08 20.30.34.jpg
20150206_230617.jpg
20150206_230813.jpg
X-files cabinet.jpg
2015-01-28 14.54.17.jpg
2015-01-28 15.06.50.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.49.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.34.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.41.jpg
2015-01-28 14.59.46.jpg
krycek.jpg

There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

+1 on orison . I feel an x files binge marathon coming

#152 4 years ago

Thanks guys!

#153 4 years ago

I really like the layout of this pin. It flows well if you can it the shots. The code for it is the only part that holds it back in my opinion. This pin and Starship Troopers are really underrated.

#154 4 years ago

Good Lordy this thread turned into a nugget! I can marathon seasons 5, 6, and 7 regularly. The other seasons are good(except maybe 9) but those are my favorite.

#155 4 years ago

since this thread is so active Im trying to see how to resolve the teardrop siderail I put on a friend's x-files...In the stock holes the flipper button is slightly off center. I am thinking of sliding the rail forward a about 1/4 and drill 4 new holes. Anyone ever add lollipops to their x files? I can say most Sega pins have bad flipper button wear and this makes it look great.

Mike

lolli side.JPG
#156 4 years ago

Mike, I did it on Star Wars Trilogy. Didnt have to adjust anything, fit perfect. I may have left the two bolts off that are near the lockdown bar, can't remember. But they arent needed anyway really.

#157 4 years ago

I have always been a huge fan of the mythology-episodes, with the aliens, black oi etc.
If someone wants to see the essence of x-files and cant watch all 9 seasons (though recommended) I would watch the following episodes found here:

http://www.xfilesuniverse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=873.

Also I love the more comical episodes, as above mentioned. Was war of the caphroges the one where scully gets so jealous on Mulder and..bambi?or what was her name.

#158 4 years ago

anyone have a 3-4" ufo toy that would look great as a mod let me know...

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from jammer74:

I have quite a few favorites . I always looked at the episodes in 3 categories . The continuing alien conspiracy story line, the monster episodes and then the stand out sort of comical episodes. Bad blood with Luke Wilson and a few other familiar faces , Jose chungs from outer space , and the great mutato episode , Cher elephant man island of dr morough and the mask movie inspired episode with j peterman from Seinfeld . Later on there was Arcadia which the line " woman get back in here and make me a sandwich , did I make myself clear " stands out . i may be a lil off on the titles. But those are fun to watch. I do recomend watching from the beginning though . The chemistry builds between them and only sets the premise much better. You'll be craving sunflower seeds and a drop ceiling to stick pencils in in no time. " if it's not human, what it is?"

funny I watched my first X-files in a few years and chose Space which is where I left off...THought it was kind of slow, weird story and not very well acted...Turns out after reading on wikopedia it was one of the least popular episodes, and Chris Carter even said it was one of his least popular. Inspired but the face on Mars pic but not a great one. Looking forward to Fallen Angel next which I started last night. Hoping to get wife interested too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frederick, MD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Clinton, NJ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Sebring, FL
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside