Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by shock_me
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    SoF_#2.JPG
    SoF_#1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nimblepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 12 years ago

I love the LED's on most machines especially the older SS machines. I have yet to play with the Cointaker superbrights. Are they as good as they claim or are they too bright?

#21 12 years ago

Do any of the newer pins really ghost that bad? I have yet to see/play a really bad example of one. Maybe just the older LED's from even 5-7 years ago. The newest LED's seem to blow away the older sets. It looks like the light on those new Superbrights distributes evenly without the need to frost them anymore. But it could just be that my eyes are bad..

#24 12 years ago

Speaking of LED's by the way... I just got my new TRON toppers! Yeah it is early but that just gives me time to mod them with some EL-wire/brighter LED's (because the stock LED's are CRAP!). But what do you expect from a kid's toy anyway.. Oh yeah I got the evil Flynn (Clu) also. The motif will be the two lightcycles heading towards the disc!

images-1.jpegimages-1.jpeg images.jpegimages.jpeg

1 month later
    #35 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

my research is over.

Pretty much sums it up...
    No one company is a one stop shop- so far...
    I am very happy with my LOTR setup with a myriad of different bulbs from different companies.
    Hopefully in the future the supposed "kits" will be more thought out.
    I think I changed 60% of their "Superbright" kit...
    Oh well,
    Now that I know what to expect I will purchase smarter in the future...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nimblepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/protect-your-investment-go-with-leds?tu=nimblepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.