I was really scrambling to get this one done. I completed Dipsy Doodle in time for PATZ, and this one was the next one that needed to find a new home. To add to the time crunch, we were out of town last weekend.
The game was part of a multiple game purchase, where the game I was really chasing down was a King of Diamonds. My collection focuses on Gottliebs with a few select Williams and Bally games. This one just doesn't fit, literally and figuratively. I was glad to own it, as I played it a few years ago in a tournament and enjoyed it. There are a lot of scoring opportunities on it.
Here is what I scrambled to do in the last two weeks:
• Stripped playfield, cleaned waxed.
• Replaced all rubber parts
• Replaced most bulbs.
• Rebuilt all steppers
• Rebuilt all ball kick outs
• Rebuilt Flippers, new links, sleeves, stops
• Cleaned and adjusted score reels and assemblies
• Removed all parts and cleaned up relay board
• Cleaned, adjusted, inspected relays and switches
• Removed operator hacks and restored game play to original
• Repaired some cosmetic issues on the cabinet
• Vacuumed and cleaned the lower cabinet and backbox
• Rebuilt Chime unit