• Latest reply 3 years ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

artworks-000134530352-2ebnbo-t500x500 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Any time ball lands in any of the three saucers, the reels don't stop spinning. Even after taking the ball out, the score keeps going. Thought it was just a stuck switch on top saucer, but it's all three, and it's not a stuck switch (I don't think).
I am befuddled. Any help greatly appreciated.

#2 3 years ago
artworks-000134530352-2ebnbo-t500x500 (resized).jpgartworks-000134530352-2ebnbo-t500x500 (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago

Hello?... I always remembered Lionel Richie's appearance at the closing ceremony of the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles. A very motivational performance...

Anyway, do you have a schematic for the machine? If all the kickout holes/saucers are causing the machine to score continuous points, then it might be an issue with the hole relay. Check the hole relay to see if the switches are operating correctly. If one of the switches on the hole relay is adjusted incorrectly, it could cause the machine to keep scoring when the ball exits the kickout holes/saucers.

#4 3 years ago

If not the Hole relay, there should be a motor switch in series with the Hole relay hold circuit.

#5 3 years ago

Thanks for the tips gentlemen. I do not have schematics for this. But even if I did, I'm guessing they would be in Spanish? I'll check IPBD for them. Gonna check the hole relay today. Thanks again.

#6 3 years ago

I have a manual in English and a schematic that I can barely read its such a poor copy so they must have been available at one time. If you cant find one I could try to make a copy when kinkos reopens. manual is a little vague.

#7 3 years ago

After some Googling, I found an old Pinside thread that Ken Layton posted a link in for Prospector manual and schematics. I had no idea Marco sells them. Thanks Ken!
Man i wish I knew my way around an EM. I played this for hours every night until this happened. Not sure which relay is which.

#8 3 years ago

Can anyone do a FaceTime/Zoom call with me this week to narrow it down?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Other
Lighting
Cobra Amusements
Lighting
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/prospector-all-saucers-cause-non-stop-scoring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.