Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Prmailers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Homer-Hotdog-the-simpsons.jpg
    IMG_0308.JPG
    SB_aftermath_4_(640x480).jpg
    SB_aftermath_2_(640x480).jpg
    SB_aftermath_3.png
    SB_aftermath_1.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-it.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

SB_aftermath_1.pngSB_aftermath_1.pngA little sand but don`t look half bad considering where their located

More to follow

#2 11 years ago

Big files won`t let me put them all up at once

#3 11 years ago

Photo 2

SB_aftermath_3.pngSB_aftermath_3.png

#4 11 years ago

Photo 3

#5 11 years ago

Photo 4

#6 11 years ago

Sorry the size won`t allow me to load them

#3 & #4

#10 11 years ago

I am resizing them
    Duh had a V/8 moment

SB_aftermath_2_(640x480).jpgSB_aftermath_2_(640x480).jpg SB_aftermath_4_(640x480).jpgSB_aftermath_4_(640x480).jpg #3 #4 that`s all of them

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

But what is salvageable from that mess? They had so many em's that you don't see anymore, what a shame . I have been there a few times this past year , and once I took Robin there as well. Before Pics are on Pinside

From the one photo they (the pins) look like the floor is buckled see the lean?
    Or the legs on the L/s collapsed?

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from ebjimmyg:

i created a group on facebook called pinball enthusiasts, if you are on FB, please join the group and try to post the pictures there. maybe they will load on fb

I got it now
    thanx

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

First I always hope no one was hurt there and also hope the EM's are OK as there is enough of those going in dumpsters every year without this extra catastrophe.
    Ken

Exactly

1 week later
    #41 11 years ago

UPDATE FROM THEIR WEBSITE!!!
    with photos

http://silverballmuseum.com/

2 weeks later
    #43 11 years ago

UPDATE 11/29/12:

We cleared a major hurdle this week: power has finally been restored to the Museum! We also have heat now, which has enabled us to begin testing the games. We’re happy to report that most of the machines are eagerly coming back to life — they want to play as much as you do!

There is a chance that we may be able to reopen on or before the weekend of December 8 & 9. In order for that to happen several contractors have to complete their work and we must also pass inspections, so those dates are tentative and subject to change. Please check this page next week for updates.

As always, we sincerely appreciate everyone’s patience, encouragement and support. The Jersey Shore is coming back!

Derived from here >> http://silverballmuseum.com/ <<

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-it.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/proof-ems-at-silverball-still-standing?tu=pin-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.