Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by hocuslocus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justjake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 months ago

Hello Pinsiders!
    I'm Jake and brand new to the site. I just bought a Metallica pin to put in a friends bar. It did cost a pretty penny so I'm trying to recoup some of my investment.

I was hoping the minds here can give me some ideas to get more paid plays. It collects $86 avg/week and then I split it with the bar. Hoping to get this number up. If this remains consistent it take 4 years to pay for it!! Gonna try a $25 gift card for high score each week.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

And Thanks!

P.S. I'm looking for an Iron Maiden. I cant go new but I will be buying one soon. Let me know if you have one to sell. Cash money.

#4 7 months ago

Tyvm stevevt!
    That's an excellent idea! Like I mentioned above, it is brand new to me. The last machine I had was a Stellar Wars by William's.

What is the common ratio in these very ??? times? 60/40?
    70/30? 100/0?

Thanks for your quick reply!!

#5 7 months ago

Jersey Jack-

Of course not! No permits, No insurance, No problem! /sarc

Who in the piniverse sells insurance? Never even thought about it. How much can I expect to pay?

Badges? We dont need no stinking badges!!

Thanks for your speedy reply!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justjake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside