(Topic ID: 35399)

Project Toasted ToM: update.. IT'S ALIVE!!!!

By joey316g

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 218 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 83 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-312.jpg
image-778.jpg
image-453.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from joey316g:

Purple power cleaner in a sprat bottle with a soft tooth brush followed by isopropyl alcohol scrub and then dry compressed air.

Do you have to do anything special with boards that have capacitors on them? I use detergent and water for light boards and such but I'm apprehensive when it comes to back box boards. I usually just alcohol wipe those.

#50 6 years ago

I love this thread and I'm jealous of you! There I said it (Actually I'm not super jealous I am beyond busy with pins right now!)

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from EvanBingham:

is that like a jackpot versus a super jackpot?

Yes. I'd be double super jealous with only one pin in my collection! If I was playing Hulk mode who knows what jealous I'd be!

1 week later
#118 6 years ago
Quoted from joey316g:

Gotcha.. Well dealing with these guys direct has been a chore.. But they are the only game in town for this board new.. I'll prob wait so long I'll forget what it is when it comes in...lol.. It's a shame no American companies are making this board

You know I always have good luck with the RD CPU boards. The power driver board is another story...

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from joey316g:

Rottedog does not offer the wpc-s board as far as I know or I would have used them

Ah I guess I didnt know that haha

#142 6 years ago

Thats great, now for the really hard work!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside