(Topic ID: 275567)

project pinball (winner of a pinball machine club)

By gmanrulz46

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gmanrulz46
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6212 (resized).jpeg
    image-20201222_173421 (resized).jpg
    PP Email (resized).JPG
    20200408_133813 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canea.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

Technically, I'm in. Won a premium back in May. Haven't seen the game yet though.

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

What game did you pick?

JP2.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice. Is Stern still working their way through the orders on those? Or is there another issue in getting you your game?

Not sure. Have been told a lot of things. First it was Covid, then Steve Epstein died, now Stern is backordered, etc. The excitement has definitely worn off, but looking forward to seeing it someday!

#35 3 years ago

Was wrong after checking - mine was the end of May, so about 4 months waiting now. Every day seems like a year these days so lost track of time!

1 year later
    #67 2 years ago

Reported mine under gambling winnings at tax time, as you're buying a raffle ticket, not making a donation. Can't remember what the tax on it came to now, much less than 3k for sure, because every ticket you buy and DON'T win is considered a gambling loss that you can use to offset your wins. You don't have to pay anything to actually get your machine - at least I didn't.

#73 2 years ago
    Quoted from paulbaptiste:

The value of the machine is listed, not the MSRP. There is quite a difference in most cases.

This is true. I believe my Premium was around $6900 on the W2, so that plus the deductions made the taxes not bad at all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canea.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-winner-of-a-pinball-machine-club?tu=canea and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.