New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 275567)

project pinball (winner of a pinball machine club)

By gmanrulz46

63 days ago

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by JRBBRJ
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PP Email (resized).JPG
    20200408_133813 (resized).jpg

#1 63 days ago

george from yonkers ny. winner of walking dead december 2015. checked email on my virtual pin one night . was in shock.. it can happen to you.

#2 63 days ago

walking dead is still going strong too. no repairs to speak of........if you won a pinball machine this club is for you!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 62 days ago

I won a BKSORLE in May of 2019. The only problem I've had is all welds on the catapult have failed and need too be welded.

20200408_133813 (resized).jpg

#4 62 days ago

How is the warranty worked into winning a machine?

#5 62 days ago
    Quoted from chad:

How is the warranty worked into winning a machine?

Project Pinball works with Little Shop of Games to supply the games and they can be contacted for warranty work. So far so good and not needed on my IMDN pro from last year.

#6 62 days ago

Good idea for a club. I will be joining the club on Sunday when my number is picked in the pro drawing. Come on 75/76!!! Congratulations to all that have won a machine so far.

#7 62 days ago

I want in....
    Been buying tickets for years, Probably spent a pro in tickets by now.
    I WILL WIN SOMEDAY!!!

#8 62 days ago

I won a Star Wars Premium in July 2017. Still running great and a favorite with my two boys. And I will still buy a ticket from time to time, it's a good cause and fun to anticipate winning even if others (like Ericpinballfan) probably deserve it more!

#9 62 days ago
    Quoted from twhtalm:

Project Pinball works with Little Shop of Games to supply the games and they can be contacted for warranty work. So far so good and not needed on my IMDN pro from last year.

Thanks!

#10 62 days ago

I think with all the money ive pumped into these drawings over the last year I could buy a used game! This is a fun thing to do and my wife cant yell at me for getting anothe pinball if I win. And she doesnt ask how many numbers I buy.... Hope to join the club sunday!

#11 62 days ago

I think they would do better if they actually notified people when drawings were happening.

I had bought tickets to help support but never was notified that a live drawing would even be happening so it lost some of the live action fun aspect of it.
    Still a great cause to donate to, but the drawing appeal was lost on me when I realized events had come and gone for tickets I have purchased and no notification came.

#12 62 days ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I think they would do better if they actually notified people when drawings were happening.

Haven't they ?

This is one that turned up in a quick search.

"The drawing date was announced via email to all of the individuals who entered our Deadpool Premium Pinball Machine Raffle! In case you have not seen the email yet we are announcing that the live drawing for our Deadpool Premium Pinball Machine Raffle is going to be taking place on Sunday, December 16th at 8 PM EST!

We will be posting the live video on our social media platforms so stay tuned into our Youtube, Pinside, and of course Facebook!"

LTG : )

#13 62 days ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I had bought tickets to help support but never was notified that a live drawing would even be happening so it lost some of the live action fun aspect of it.
    Still a great cause to donate to, but the drawing appeal was lost on me when I realized events had come and gone for tickets I have purchased and no notification came.

This was the case in the beginning, you had to follow along in the Pinside thread to know when drawings would be held. But the last year or two anyway you'll get an email from them before the live drawing if you bought a ticket. Plus it's announced in advance in the thread, as usual.

#14 62 days ago

We got really lucky, won it with the second ticket we bought. My wife has been buying tickets for all the premium drawings after we won. She loves what they do for the kids. She already has one in the new drawing but I'm sure she will get more.

#15 62 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

This was the case in the beginning, you had to follow along in the Pinside thread to know when drawings would be held. But the last year or two anyway you'll get an email from them before the live drawing if you bought a ticket. Plus it's announced in advance in the thread, as usual.

I purchased a few recently and no email. I wonder if it went to spam.

#16 62 days ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I purchased a few recently and no email. I wonder if it went to spam.

Could be, I've received them for the past few I've entered (including the Pro being drawn this Sunday). I think you have to give them a valid email to even buy a ticket, but maybe there's some kind of opt in/out for communications?

PP Email (resized).JPG
    #17 62 days ago

That's two winners from Colorado , I know there's a third and I know there's a winner in Vermont somewhere. I think there's 3 two time winners also.

#18 62 days ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

That's two winners from Colorado , I know there's a third and I know there's a winner in Vermont somewhere. I think there's 3 two time winners also.

yes there are at least 3 two time winners..anthony e , dan p ,nick p ,,, lucky indeed!!! welcome to the club good luck this sunday for pro raffle. i got 2 tickets . just told my cousin about it now he has 2 tickets.

#19 62 days ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

I won a BKSORLE in May of 2019. The only problem I've had is all welds on the catapult have failed and need too be welded.
    [quoted image]

awesome black knight by the way!!!!!!

#20 62 days ago

Congrats gents!! Dan is the man! Hope to join you one day.

#21 62 days ago

I won a junkyard back in 2000 in a drawing

#22 57 days ago

l enjoy watching the youtube video of dan pulling my name out of the box...!!!!!!

#23 57 days ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I want in....
    Been buying tickets for years, Probably spent a pro in tickets by now.
    I WILL WIN SOMEDAY!!!

Right there with you man. Been buying pro tickets since 16 and occasionally a premium ticket. Glad the money goes to a good cause so it’s not a big deal.

#24 56 days ago
    Quoted from Monk:

Good idea for a club. I will be joining the club on Sunday when my number is picked in the pro drawing. Come on 75/76!!! Congratulations to all that have won a machine so far.

Great cause and happy to contribute. Looks like I’ll have to wait until the next drawing to join the club. Congratulations to whoever won.

#25 56 days ago

ken h won he has been contributing for years.. he finally won!

1 week later
    #26 47 days ago

Technically, I'm in. Won a premium back in May. Haven't seen the game yet though.

#27 47 days ago
    Quoted from canea:

Technically, I'm in. Won a premium back in March. Haven't seen the game yet though.

What game did you pick?

#28 46 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

What game did you pick?

JP2.

#29 46 days ago

Nice. Is Stern still working their way through the orders on those? Or is there another issue in getting you your game?

#30 46 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice. Is Stern still working their way through the orders on those? Or is there another issue in getting you your game?

Not sure. Have been told a lot of things. First it was Covid, then Steve Epstein died, now Stern is backordered, etc. The excitement has definitely worn off, but looking forward to seeing it someday!

#31 46 days ago
    Quoted from canea:

Not sure. Have been told a lot of things. First it was Covid, then Steve Epstein died, now Stern is backordered, etc. The excitement has definitely worn off, but looking forward to seeing it someday!

welcome to the club..canea and you will get your game soon... next raffle is avengers le good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

#32 46 days ago

I always wondered how long it takes to get your machine after winning.

#33 46 days ago
    Quoted from GTO:

I always wondered how long it takes to get your machine after winning.

it took me 2 or 3 months to receive my walking dead.

#34 46 days ago

After winning I received my game in lightening speed, 10 days.

#35 46 days ago

Was wrong after checking - mine was the end of May, so about 4 months waiting now. Every day seems like a year these days so lost track of time!

#36 45 days ago

congrats to ben c .join our club.

1 week later
    #37 38 days ago

congrats to derek s!!! premium winner.

3 weeks later
    #38 17 days ago

congrats to eric and jonathan!!!!!!!

#39 17 days ago

Happily joining this club after tonight. It’s hard to decide which machine to choose. Probably AIQ or JP. What a fun thing to get to decide. Feeling lucky!

#40 17 days ago

Yup joined tonight as well. I'm probably going to get AIQ though TMNT does look fun too

#41 17 days ago

congrats you two! Someday my day will come. I pump a decent amount of money into every drawing but I figure I can always tell my wife I didnt "buy" another machine I won one! And the children!

#42 17 days ago

dont forget to take photos and send them to project pinball.. the photos you take will be put on their website...

#43 17 days ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

congrats you two! Someday my day will come. I pump a decent amount of money into every drawing but I figure I can always tell my wife I didnt "buy" another machine I won one! And the children!

This^^. We couldn’t justify buying a new game right now (space, uncertainty of 2020 and work) But can always justify throwing some money towards a cause we believe in. To quote my wife. “Where are we going to put this?” A good problem to have

#44 17 days ago

Congratulations it's nice to see another winner from Colorado.

#45 15 days ago

Just seeing this thread. I won a Munsters premium in March 2019. Met Dan and Sierra shortly after at show and local event. Great people doing great work. Proud member of the club.

#46 10 days ago

I decided on AIQ pro. We made space for it close to our other machine. Now I just have to wait for it to ship. Not sure when I will receive it. I am hopeful that it will be before then end of the year.

I am sure the wait seems longer to my 5 year old than to me. She is asking me everyday if I have heard anything.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 95.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 125.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 104.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    € 50.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 75.00
    $ 430.00
    MI Pinball Refinery
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 15.00
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Rubber/Silicone
    Scandinavian Pinball
    $ 6.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Judge Dredd plastic Out of stock
    Pinball Haus
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside