(Topic ID: 280454)

Project Pinball looking for some help (Chicago area)

By jellikit

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

209661.gif
    Watching Zach Play Mercy Childrens- St. Louis Dedication (1) (resized).jpg
    6gNW.gif
    Logo_Small.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

UPDATE:

And due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am reaching out to see if someone might be available to help service a machine in Park Ridge? If so, please PM and we can talk about the details. Thanks everyone!

Brad Czernik
    Project Pinball
    Technician Coordinator
    Logo_Small.jpgLogo_Small.jpg

#2 3 years ago

So we got a technician for Akron, thanks to Matt and welcome to the team! We are still looking for someone that would be interested in supporting the North Carolina Children's Hospital in Chapel Hill. If you're interested or have any questions, please PM me. Thanks again to everyone for all of their support of the charity, it is greatly appreciated.

1 week later
    #3 3 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

So we got a technician for Akron, thanks to Matt and welcome to the team! We are still looking for someone that would be interested in supporting the North Carolina Children's Hospital in Chapel Hill. If you're interested or have any questions, please PM me. Thanks again to everyone for all of their support of the charity, it is greatly appreciated.

And thanks everyone else that responded, it looks like Scott will be helping us in Chapel Hill and we have others who've offered as well. I appreciate the response to the thread and am leaving it open to change the location name as needed. Take care everyone and have a great weekend!

6 months later
    #4 2 years ago

UPDATE: If you or anyone you might know would be interested in being a volunteer technician to support a machine at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center in Baltimore, Maryland, please PM me. Thanks for looking!

Brad

#5 2 years ago

We are now also looking for someone who could provide support for a machine in Aurora, Colorado. Please contact me for details. Thanks again everyone, as hospitals and care facilities open up we are excited to have machines ready for patients to play!

#6 2 years ago

I updated the title to be clear. Thanks again to everyone who supports the charity in so many ways.

#7 2 years ago

BUMP for anyone willing to assist in either location. We have someone going John Hopkins in Baltimore this week, but he isn't from the area to support the machine on a regular basis. Thanks.

1 month later
    #8 2 years ago

If there is anyone in Chicagoland interested in supporting a machine placed by the charity, please let me know. I am happy to discuss the details of being a volunteer technician for Project Pinball. Thanks again for everyone's support!

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Seamlesswall:

If you had anything in Southern Vermont you could certainly hit me up...

Thanks, I've made note of it!

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

If there is anyone in Chicagoland interested in supporting a machine placed by the charity, please let me know. I am happy to discuss the details of being a volunteer technician for Project Pinball. Thanks again for everyone's support!

Just a BUMP featuring some familiar faces...

6gNW.gif6gNW.gif
    #12 2 years ago

BUMP for the kids and locations. And continued thanks for all the techs who dedicate their time to keep the machines up-and-running!

Watching Zach Play Mercy Childrens- St. Louis Dedication (1) (resized).jpgWatching Zach Play Mercy Childrens- St. Louis Dedication (1) (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #13 2 years ago

We are still taking applications for techs in Chicago!

209661.gif209661.gif
    1 month later
    #14 2 years ago

With more than a month until Expo I want to give the thread a BUMP as we are still looking for some volunteer techs in the Chicagoland area. Thanks!

1 year later
    #15 1 year ago

Due to a recent change in circumstances, I am reaching out to see if someone might be available to help service a machine in Park Ridge? If so, please PM and we can talk about the details. Thanks everyone!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-volunteer-tech?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.