8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Turboderf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I will not be transporting games until next year. My mother passed away last week and I will be headed to the funeral in Nebraska tomorrow. As many of you know after the death of the second parent many things need to be done and I cant put all the work on my sister. I'm not sure how long this will take so my plan is to spend the month of December in Omaha. When I return my first trip will be to the APE show in Florida then the Texas show in Frisco Texas followed by the Allentown show in PA the first week in May. These three trips will be special. Why you ask. Well I'll tell you. The first game you transport on any one of these three trip listed above will be transported for free. Yes I said for free. One catch. You will need to give me a minimum of $100 that I will donate to the Project Pinball. After the first game the regular rate of $280 will apply, however I will also donate $100 from the $280 rate to the Project Pinball. Project Pinball is a charity that places pinball machines in children's hospitals across the country. You can find out more about Project Pinball at Projectpinball.org. Remember $100 is the minimum. You can donate more if you wish to. I hope to see a record number of you next year. Thanks for reading. Don pinballsonthemove.com 919-495-1124

#2 8 years ago

Sorry to hear of your loss, Don. I lost my mom eight years ago, so I know what that's like.

Stay safe on the road, and thanks for supporting Project Pinball.

#3 8 years ago

Dons great with shipping games, I've had multiple games shipped up and down the east coast from him.

#4 8 years ago

I was with Dan from the Project Pinball last week. He is planning another big push next year. I hope the whole pinball community will get behind my effort to raise funds to put pins in children's hospitals. I hope to raise between $3000 to $5000 during the three trips. It's not to early to start making your deals. Sellers and buyers will need to be patient with such a early start to the transporting season. Feel free to call me after Dec 15 if you need details. I will try extra hard to make transporting of your game work out.

#5 8 years ago

Sorry to hear about your mom I did get a chance to say hello to you last week at FPF have a safe trip I will see you at the APE
    Im also involved with project pinball I service the mustang at ST Marys in west palm beach florida this is a great charity thanks for your help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-teams-up-with-pinballs-on-the-move and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.