(Topic ID: 208905)

Project pinball needs your help

By mainelycoasters

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Project pinball is in need of a couple volunteers. Dan has asked me to help out with the volunteers who do the maintenance of all the machines we have placed.

We are in need of someone who can help out with the Iron Man at Advocate Children's hospital in Oak Lawn Il.

We are also in need of someone to care for a Star Trek at UCSF Benioff Children's hospital in San Fransisco Ca.

If anyone has interest in helping out at either of these places please send me a message so we can get it set up.

I will be contacting all of our other volunteers in the near future so that I can touch base and get to know them a little better.

As with any charity our strength comes from all of the community which supports it. The many tournaments, donations, raffles, and support from all of the volunteers are what make it possible. Many Children and families enjoy the machines at the hospital as a break from the constant treatments they endure. I am proud of the work we do and the joy it brings to many who are in a very hard place. I have walked in the shoes of the being a parent with a sick child in and out of the hospital for many years. I have seen the toll it takes on the family. I have lived their worst fear. I am proud to help out and take on this new responsibility. I want these children to have any joy in life we can bring them!

#2 6 years ago

Still looking for help in those regions.

2 weeks later
    #3 6 years ago

We are also in need of someone to care for a Star Trek at UCSF Benioff Children's hospital in San Fransisco Ca.

If anyone has interest in helping out please send me a message so we can get it set up. Really need some one to just keep this thing clean and running.

Mods any chance we can sticky this?

my Email is now [email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-needs-your-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.