(Topic ID: 293520)

Thank you pinball community - Expo, charity, auction, and more

By jellikit

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211028_225503 (resized).jpg
    20211028_225617 (resized).jpg
    Expo-2021-Logo-web (resized).png
    bjm (resized).png
    ft (resized).jpg
    WebSample1-Low-Res-5 (resized).jpg
    JohnnyCrap1 (resized).jpg
    JohnnyCrap (resized).jpg
    american (resized).jpg
    zombierocks (resized).png
    Stern-GuardiansoftheGalaxy_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
    bot (resized).jpg
    ball (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211018_220032426.NIGHT (resized).jpg
    mattowen (resized).jpg
    mmr (resized).jpg
    There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago

And from overseas we have some great donations from Wizard Mod (wizardmod.com). They have been doing mods including some very cool magnetic ones for easy and quick installation/removal. They have donated a WizAprons for JP premium, WizAprons for JP LE, WizPanels for JP LE, and WizPanels for The Munsters premium. Below is an image showing their WizPanel for JP. I am excited for people to see their products in person! Thanks Wizard Mod!

wizardmod (resized).jpgwizardmod (resized).jpg
    #52 2 years ago

And we have more to add, this time from our friends at Stern Pinball. They are donating a Godzilla translite signed by the team as well as a Godzilla playfield. Thanks to Zach and everyone over there!

zilla (resized).jpgzilla (resized).jpg
    #53 2 years ago

Finally shipping these out tomorrow.

I built a switch box for the TMNT burning building mod, and hopefully the hands on interaction is fun to mess with at the auction

Again, the extra, earlier prototypes will mostly just be there for show, but the winner can do with them as they please in either case.

Good luck to anyone that bids, and thanks in advance for helping me donate to Project Pinball

tyhyth (resized).jpgtyhyth (resized).jpg
    #54 2 years ago

And the donations keep on coming in! I would like to thank Michael at Flipper Fidelity for his generous donation of a 10" 3-way system for a Spike 2 machine. This is a great product that will have a very happy winning bidder. Thanks again!

ff (resized).jpgff (resized).jpg
    #55 2 years ago

GWEEM'S MODS has donated 10 of his wonderful subwoofer cables. If you are using or plan on using one, these are great to have. Thanks Brian!

Cables (resized).jpgCables (resized).jpg
    #56 2 years ago

A big shout out to Victor (Pin Monk) for providing some of his products again this year. We will have both a Anubis 3D Kit and one of his exceptional Tibetan Breeze Pro Coil Cooling Kit for Spike 2 machines (two-flipper) in the auction. If at Expo, be sure to stop by the booth to take a look in person! Thanks.

00adbac25259542098f53d048e0d99de21fdcd9b (resized).jpg00adbac25259542098f53d048e0d99de21fdcd9b (resized).jpgb0dbb3074bb3b60ccf73a7a27c833187883de0da (resized).jpgb0dbb3074bb3b60ccf73a7a27c833187883de0da (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #57 2 years ago

And I would like to thank vegasplayer for the generous donation of a Escalera Big Toeplate Attachment (BTA-12-28). If you don't already have an Escalera, grab one from Zach at Flip N Out Pinball then walk over to place a bid! Thanks again, this is a great add-on for an Escalera.

big_toe (resized).jpgbig_toe (resized).jpg
    #58 2 years ago

A big thank you goes out to Chicago Gaming Company (CGC) for donating this one-of-a-kind black and white printed playfield. It was used to verify registration for the Medieval Madness remake. If you think it looks great in a picture, wait until you see it in person!

mmr (resized).jpgmmr (resized).jpg
    #59 2 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Matt Owens has donated a photographic pinball print, if you haven't seen his work be sure to check out his website. Thanks Matt!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

I would like to thank Matt for donating the 12x18 framed canvas print seen below. It is still NIB (new in bag), stop by the booth and check it out!

mattowen (resized).jpgmattowen (resized).jpg
    #60 2 years ago

Thanks again to The Mod Couple, as Dave dropped off this wonderful NOS WOZ playfield this afternoon. And of note, they will be matching the winning bid, it is all appreciated by the charity. The community has been and continues to be awesome!

PXL_20211018_220032426.NIGHT (resized).jpgPXL_20211018_220032426.NIGHT (resized).jpg
    #61 2 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

A big thank you goes out to Chicago Gaming Company (CGC) for donating this one-of-a-kind black and white printed playfield. It was used to verify registration for the Medieval Madness remake. If you think it looks great in a picture, wait until you see it in person!
    [quoted image]

Wow!!!!

#62 2 years ago

Pinball Mod Co. has supported of the charity for some time. And for the auction they are providing both a Extra Ball Bot for Rick and Morty as well as a Crystal Ball Pedestal & Upgraded K9 Glass Ball for Wizard of Oz. We look forward everyone having a chance to see these in person. Thanks again Scott.

ball (resized).jpgball (resized).jpgbot (resized).jpgbot (resized).jpg
    #63 2 years ago

And let's add another great item to the charity auction! This time Arcade Made is providing some Lighted Pinball Flippers. Thanks Scott, we are excited to have them!

Stern-GuardiansoftheGalaxy_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpgStern-GuardiansoftheGalaxy_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
    #64 2 years ago

ZombieYeti (aka Jeremy Packer) is donating an original Mylar playfield print from Avengers, which is not and will never be available anywhere else. I've attached a screenshot and you can see just how cool it is from his Instagram video. His continued support of the charity is greatly appreciated!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUqirA4pVNc/

zombierocks (resized).pngzombierocks (resized).png
    #65 2 years ago

American Pinball is donating 3 playfields, one from Oktoberfest, Houdini, and Hot Wheels! Stop by to take a look in person at our booth and bid! Thanks!

american (resized).jpgamerican (resized).jpg
    #66 2 years ago

And Johnny Crap has just offered some of his awesome work, check it out! I can't thank everyone enough, the pinball community is a large group of friends who all enjoy sitting around the table sharing stories! Thanks Johnny!

JohnnyCrap (resized).jpgJohnnyCrap (resized).jpgJohnnyCrap1 (resized).jpgJohnnyCrap1 (resized).jpg
    #67 2 years ago

And Brian Allen (Flyland Designs) has donated both a Fish Tales and Williams Mashup 2 translite. If you haven't seen his work, definitely stop by the booth to check it out. Thanks go out to Brian as he has been a great supporter of the charity.

WebSample1-Low-Res-5 (resized).jpgWebSample1-Low-Res-5 (resized).jpgft (resized).jpgft (resized).jpg
    #68 2 years ago

The work from artists continues to come in, this time from one of the best of all-time, Greg Freres! He has donated a Whizbang Whoa Nellie Big Juicy melons backglass on plastic. A great piece to use with some backlighting to see all the color. Thanks Greg.

bjm (resized).pngbjm (resized).png
    #69 2 years ago

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful donations to our silent auction for the charity. It never ceases to amaze me how much everyone helps to ensure the success of Project Pinball. As we know that pinball is a community, when talking to many my friends from/in the hobby pinball is often never mentioned!

Please stop by our booth to introduce yourself or say 'hi.' We have some late additions the auction and maybe a surprise or two so definitely check things out! Take care and I look forward to seeing everyone.

Expo-2021-Logo-web (resized).pngExpo-2021-Logo-web (resized).png
    #70 2 years ago

is it possible to bid online?

#71 2 years ago

The Project Pinball booth is amazing!!

20211028_225617 (resized).jpg20211028_225617 (resized).jpg20211028_225503 (resized).jpg20211028_225503 (resized).jpg
    There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-auction-2021/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.