Image-0x2025.png
Image-0x2057.png
Image-0x2084.png
1401417022026.jpg
1401416983659.jpg
1401416936568.jpg
1401416910055.jpg
1401416788442.jpg
There are 306 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 7 years ago

Thanks for the info. Just need that track to get done with it. I did not change voices but changes some of the music with the movies.

1 week later
#252 7 years ago

Officially started pulling audio from the 90s cartoon. i also have the theme songs from all 5 cartoons.

#253 7 years ago

Does anyone have a list of all the game callouts? just to get an idea of who and how many for each

#254 7 years ago

Me and a buddy did BDK. Took us a few weeks, and even with a few bugs, it was 100x better.

It's a chore, but not that big of an undertaking if you're motivated. If I ever pick up XM, I would absolutely change the callouts. It's a great game, but sweet Lord the callouts are bad.

With tons of XM movies as well as Deadpool, I'm amazed it's not done already.

4 weeks later
#255 7 years ago

Just got a Wolverine LE today and wondering if there are any custom sounds to try out? TWD was really cool having all the different custom sounds, especially the Tool soundtrack.

9 months later
#256 6 years ago

Is there a download pack with all of these awesome ideas? I would like to use the files if possible

#257 6 years ago

Download pack would be awesome.

2 weeks later
#258 6 years ago

Has anyone ever thought about just doing the voices themselves?

I know a guy that does voiceover work and he might so beast but I don't know what I'd do with storm or rogue.

#259 6 years ago

Alright then, I'll just do the voices myself if i ever get an xmen and sell that shit.

#260 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Alright then, I'll just do the voices myself if i ever get an xmen and sell that shit.

It's a lot harder than you think to get right.

#261 6 years ago

Couldnt be much worse. I could toss this voiceover guy a hundred bucks and hed do it, because I don't have any equipment. Like i said, just don't know how to redo the women.

1 week later
#262 6 years ago

You should do it lol!

3 months later
#263 6 years ago

Did replacing the voices ever get done?

1 month later
#265 6 years ago

What files are even out there? Can we put them all in a repository so there is t rework

#266 6 years ago

If anyone has a copy of marvel vs. capcom 2 from dreamcast the disc has a ton of individual call outs for xmen characters that are unencrypted and easy to export. Ill see if I can get my disc to read but it's scratched up pretty badly. You could use those for rogue, wolverine, iceman, cyclops, sabertooth, juggernaut, storm and a few others.

#267 6 years ago

I spent hours going through the 90s cartoon ripped awesome quotes for everyone. When I tried it in game the audio was ripped too low. Fail. Spent a long time going through a lot of cartoons.
Maybe someday again.
Until then the voices don't bother me as much as they used to.

3 weeks later
#268 6 years ago

Maybe Cleland will get an X-men game soon and do what he did with the TWD call outs

2 months later
#269 6 years ago

I worked on a remix for my LE X-Men, I changed all the music for the various characters and villains , some are songs I thought would fit the Character and some are scores from the movie soundtracks. Main music is the 90s cartoon soundtrack, Changed "shoot again" extra ball to a female voice. Changed "you did good today people" drain to a wolverine quote. Changed the opening pre-plunge storm quotes to magneto ones. beast and storm voices are changed (this was difficult) so I changed what I could and just deleted the really bad ones "my stars and girders", I used whatever cartoon sources I could dig up. The rest of the voices I left because they are all fine. Not sure how to share this file it is 33 Mb, if anyone can host this file let me know.

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

I worked on a remix for my LE X-Men, I changed all the music for the various characters and villains , some are songs I thought would fit the Character and some are scores from the movie soundtracks. Main music is the 90s cartoon soundtrack, Changed "shoot again" extra ball to a female voice. Changed "you did good today people" drain to a wolverine quote. Changed the opening pre-plunge storm quotes to magneto ones. beast and storm voices are changed (this was difficult) so I changed what I could and just deleted the really bad ones "my stars and girders", I used whatever cartoon sources I could dig up. The rest of the voices I left because they are all fine. Not sure how to share this file it is 33 Mb, if anyone can host this file let me know.

Cool! Can you load it on to google drive and share the link? Dropbox would work too.

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Changed "shoot again" extra ball to a female voice.

Yeah, that always drove me nuts. Dazzler skates onto the scene, she grabs her microphone and.....growls "shoot again".

#273 6 years ago

Works, thx. Ill load I when I get back from tpf.

#274 6 years ago

Ice Ice Baby for Iceman eh?
Never saw it coming...

#275 6 years ago

I think ice ice baby is a must for ice man, I can’t think of a More fitting song. It is the instrumental version, all music is instrumental versions as well .

#276 6 years ago

I've just wanted voices and music from the movies into the game similar to what other people have done on like the Walking Dead, it would take this game to another level. It's the acquiring of the wave files without having background noise that's the problem.

#277 6 years ago

The pin is based on the comic books not the movies, I did use some of the movie score tho (magneto,cyclops,prof x,and pre -plunge) I found playing the game to all movie score music makes it kinda boring. So I spiced it up a bit here and there with some linkin park(shadow king) black sabbath (sabertooth) and the heavy (brotherhood) etc.. These have to be instrumental versions and only the first 20-30 seconds can be used, making it hard to fit the right song.
Another problem is the sound clips are only allotted for very short times then they loop, most are like 20-30 seconds. So most movie scores don't work well because they are slow intros and take too much time to build up. As for the movie voices you are right about background noise, It is difficult to filter it out. The voice acting is pretty good for this game, I did delete some of the more annoying lines(storm,beast).

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

The voice acting is pretty good for this game

Compared to the movie actors though it's poor. Some of them are ok, but beast, storm, rogue, etc are so out of place.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

This mix is freaking superb!
Thoroughly recommended.
Well done!

#280 6 years ago

ooooo this aba about to ask for a code that had the music of the animated series of the 90 !!!!! Monday recivire xmen pro ... is a machine that I wish since it went to the sale and in the end and could buy one. ... I'm looking forward to it and be able to test your code, thank you very much !!!!

#281 6 years ago

I do not know why, but when I download it and open it, it tells me that the source file does not exist. What happened to you, too?

#282 6 years ago

Ohhhh sorry the Code os only limited edition...Mu xmen is pro versión...

#283 6 years ago

Crappy, I just noticed this is for the LE version only. Do you have one for the pro? There are a lot more pros out there.

#287 6 years ago

bravo bravo bravo !!!!! amazing!!!! today I received the machine and a moment ago I was able to put your code ... my dream was to play xmen with the music of the animated series, and it came true! thank you ice ice baby !!!!!!

#288 6 years ago

IMG_20180319_190212_968 (resized).jpgIMG_20180319_190212_968 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#289 6 years ago

Finally got around to installing this on my Pro and played some today. Great effort and am really enjoying it, thank you very much!

#290 6 years ago

I find the code update to be very good and unique. I had been so used to the stock X-men intro music so this took a little getting used to, but it’s actually very nicely done. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

#291 6 years ago

Thanx, good Work

#292 6 years ago

Would like to hear this any YouTube of it?

#293 6 years ago

hello friends I wanted to ask a question, install the custom code in my xmen pro and it's great !!! the problem is that if a friend and prefers the original .... the problem is that you download the original code 1.51 from the official stern page and not detected by the machine on the pendrive, saveis as you could install in your machine the original code? I feel a little guilty for insisting on putting the one I have ... thanks!

1 week later
#294 6 years ago

Just installed this mix. Great job. I do know end of ball has some volume bugs but overall great. Im not the man for the job but some corny cartoon taunts would be sweet

2 weeks later
#295 6 years ago

Any new updates on this?

1 month later
#296 5 years ago

Dont let this die

1 month later
#297 5 years ago

Hello all, sold my LE a few years ago.. thinking of buying it back and remembered this awesome thread. Does anyone have any youtube footage of the custom audio? be awesome to hear .
cheers

#298 5 years ago

This dream died years ago. There is a copy of what was eventually put together floating around out there in the ether. I haven't owned an XM in probably 4 years now, so I don't have any idea where I would have it saved at this point. It disn't turn out great, honestly. The mix was choppy and volumes were everywhere. I put many hours into it for pretty meh results. Then sold the game and moved on. Sorry.

#299 5 years ago

I posted a custom music/callous code on here a while back, try it it's kinda fun.

1 month later
#300 5 years ago

Can someone upload a short clip on YouTube of the custom sound mix for this game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 306 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-make-xm-callouts-as-good-as-the-game/page/6?hl=db666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.