(Topic ID: 283375)

Progress @ PHOF

By ILovePinball

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Does anyone know if Tim's grand opening is on schedule? Last time I heard it was mid Jan.

#2 3 years ago

I was at the new building yesterday. The floors are going to be finished with seal/polish by the end of the week. Then the electric, conduit for which was cast inside the floor months ago, will be brought up in prearranged patterns. The giant sign on the whole front of the building will be done by next week. The power company has still not provided final hook up, so we are getting by with a temporary overhead low current line from the airport to the rear. All the curbs and the landscaping in the parking lot is done. All that remains is the pouring of the paving. Public works is finished with the required water line upgrades on Las Vegas Blvd.

In whole, we are on time and only slightly over budget. Looking to get the keys sometime late this month, early next month.

WE are also thinking that we will take our time getting set up inside our new HAPPY SHACK. Our lease back on Tropicana is not up until early May, and since they Car Wash has not even STARTED construction, we might stay on the mat and take the full count. By taking finished ready-to-go games out of storage and getting them placed on the floor at the new place, while letting the existing operation run on auto pilot, we get more stuff on opening day as opposed to less.

We now have a truck with a lift gate that holds 9 pinballs up-on-legs, and the distance between the Hit SHed and the New Place is just 5 miles, it should go well.

Porange, Panther, and Panther Is My Dad will come over last.

Traffic on Trop is REALLY slow. No lockdown, but the surging numbers of INFECTED has made potential customers stay home in droves. Did just 326 dollars in total yesterday. While this will mean more debt to get the project finished, we are still working jsut a hard as ever FINISHING GAMES. Both keepers for on the floor, (Lazy Q & Fathom) and for home sale (Family Guy and Wizard).

#3 3 years ago

So pin-Vegas 2021?

#4 3 years ago

WE are also thinking that we will take our time getting set up inside our new HAPPY SHACK. Our lease back on Tropicana is not up until early May, and since they Car Wash has not even STARTED construction, we might stay on the mat and take the full count. By taking finished ready-to-go games out of storage and getting them placed on the floor at the new place, while letting the existing operation run on auto pilot, we get more stuff on opening day as opposed to less.
    We now have a truck with a lift gate that holds 9 pinballs up-on-legs, and the distance between the Hit SHed and the New Place is just 5 miles, it should go well.

Tim,

Great to hear. Better to take your time since you have that option and have the new site's games in top condition for the opening. If I lived closer, I'd be there several times a week, mask on. Will definitely be making the trip once it's open and our governor will let me come back from out of state without quarantining.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/progress-phof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.