10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Scott8806
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 months ago

Someone should consider programming pinsound they could make some money on the side I have a mac and have had nothing but problems trying to load songs to mine

#2 10 months ago

Let me know what you're trying to do. It can be frustrating the first time, and their instructions are... not great. Great guys, great product, and they've thought things through REALLY well, but it's still daunting.

#3 10 months ago

I have a mac computer and just can not get the mix I want I would gladly pay some one to put some music on there I have last action hero I just want welcome to the jungle as the opening song and some acdc TNT

#4 10 months ago

Gotcha. If you can figure out a way to send me what you have, I can take care of that for you.

Did you download the game sounds from the Pinsound community, or are we starting from scratch here?

#5 10 months ago

I downloaded Julien version of it but I can buy the card blank and sent it to u

#6 10 months ago

Or however u want just thank u for helping me

#7 10 months ago

And the game sounds are fine I just want to change the songs

#8 10 months ago

Hey sorry I disappeard there. You want to send me a USB drive? I can set it up for you but I do not have the game. Have you gotten the PinSound board to work in the game at all? If it’s just replacing the songs that’s simple, i would just hate it if I send it back and it doesn’t work

1 week later
    #9 9 months ago

Yes it plays but I hate the songs on it and I can not change them when I do it doesn't play at all

#10 9 months ago
    Quoted from Scott8806:

Yes it plays but I hate the songs on it and I can not change them when I do it doesn't play at all

Start with the original version folders, so you know it works, change the original folder name top level only, change the music you want. Put it in a zip file and place the zip file on the USB by itself and plug it in to the board and let the board do the work.

#11 9 months ago

I think the problem is I have a mac I sent it to a guy and he sent it back but it still not playing the music I wanted I would pay someone to just load a few songs on it for me

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    MicksPinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.95
    $ 9.95
    $ 180.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Customs
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Bright Lights Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside