(Topic ID: 206809)

Professor Pinball (Pinduino guy) goes to Washington (DC/Alexandria)

By lyonsden

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jeffc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi All,

Just want to let people know that I'll be taking an assignment for my job in Alexandria, VA for 2018. (Starting at the end of Jan.) While Tucson will still be my home and base camp for Professor Pinball mods and all things Pinduino, I am looking forward to checking out the DC area's pinball scene. It is a great opportunity that let's me work from Tucson one week a month. Also, this means that orders to my pinside shop (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1025-professor-pinball) will still be filled, but there may be a longer delay till I can get kits assembled and mailed.

For Pinsiders in the DC area that I've met through Pinside, I am looking forward to meeting you in person. Also, I have a feeling that I'll still need to get a fix of working on games, developing Pinduino code, and installing pinduinos on games, so if you have a game that can use the pinduino magic, get in touch with me.

Best,
    -Eric Lyons (aka Professor Pinball)

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Sounds cool! We have lots of league activities on the Virginia side of the river.
    Know which area you'll be living ?

Very excited to hear this and definitely want to get involved in the local leagues!

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did you find an apartment? Sounded like you were going to be in the south Alexandria area

I think I have one lined up in Huntington, just across the river (and one metro stop) from where I'll be working.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/professor-pinball-goes-to-washington-dcalexandria?tu=lyonsden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.