Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by WET
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

How do I get a hold of these? They are downloadable from ipdb but how do you do to program the roms?

#2 14 years ago

I'm not positive but I think this is the place.

http://www.hobbyroms.com/pinball.html

They have demo man roms but I am not sure if they are the swear version or not. I am looking to get them myself so let me know. I have been too busy shopping the thing out to worry about the roms yet. Got LED's coming though, should look great.

#3 14 years ago

Thank´s I´ll check it out. Have installed a few led´s in my DM. Cold white 555's under the "freeze" and the Multiball inserts. I think the cold white bluish light has a good ice feel to it. The diffuse ones are the best under larger inserts.

#4 14 years ago

I'm still looking for a 27C080 eprom that requires. It's one I don't have. I have the hardware and software to burn it just not the chip to put it on atm.

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=156275

This is a guess from the file size btw. It'd be best if you could look at the one installed and read the info off the IC.

#5 14 years ago

Hmmm...looked into my backbox... the sound roms that I have are M27C4001´s...
But there are six...do you only replace one to get the profanity? I don´t really know anything about this software stuff... And shouldn´t there be a change in the grapichs as well.... where profanitys like F*** You displays.... Saw that on TOP...

#6 14 years ago

Hmmmm.. I might have some 27C040's at work if I remember right (they are the same as the MC27C4001's) 4MBx1

I just tore the cra* out of my back bringing in the Street Fighter II machine so I prolly won't be back at work until Friday. I will check then.

#7 14 years ago

Yeah..please check and let me know what you want for it.... Found a place selling the roms for 50 Bucks, don´t know what the postage to Sweden would be though.

#8 14 years ago

Can you post a link to the roms you found, I would be interested in purchasing them myself after you report back.

#9 14 years ago

Maldoror....http://www.thatpinballplace.com/eproms/wpc.html

#10 14 years ago

Wish you could get profanity ROMS for every game! F***!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's BULLS***!!!!!!!!

1 week later
#11 14 years ago

I considered this for mine, but what I HEARD is that its not really Wesley Snipes (or anyone else) doing the movie swearing, just some other guy going it. Almost like bootlegs. Thats why I never bothered with them.

But I could be wrong.

#12 14 years ago

I did find a 27C4001 eprom at work WET if you want me to program it and mail it to you.

#13 14 years ago

Yeah! BD that would be great... the thing is.. I think I need nine of them? 8 on the soundboard and one on the CPU board?

#14 14 years ago

You're right WET .. there are nine total and I only found one of those chips .. grrrrr
You people with your new fangled high end machines

I just mailed a set to another member yesterday but those were 27C512's and I have a bazillion of those.

#15 14 years ago

Well.... It´s the thought that counts! So thank you anyways. Maybe I´ll order the full set, or mabye I´ll just have to settle with the original ones. What I really do need though are some more pinball machines

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 72.95
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/profanity-home-roms-for-dm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.