Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from tommyp:

My experience on my met pro was the same. You'll get it when they get around to it. In the mean time, please be amused with their fb games, while they have an interst free loan from you. Nothing to see here...back to your regularly scheduled programming...

interest free loan? WTF? They don't take your money until the game is shipping......

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I can understand if they have run into some production issues that they would wait until they are resolved before announcing something about it. As a manufacture I would think they would be concerned about the backlash if they announce some issue that they haven't figured out a solution to.
    I seem to see it a bit on here. Issues arise and people start to cancel their orders.
    You don't see the car companies announcing any recalls until they absolutely have to announce them.
    Just my 2 cents
    chris

I think they found a PF issue (some paint chunks coming up) so they were trying to resolve that. Which would of stopped or slowed production.

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I'd love a production update on MMR...

Stern is not the one to give you that.....

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from tommyp:

I paid before it shipped. I paid, was told it was going to ship, then was out my money when the game was still on the line supposedly waiting on backordered parts. Id have to check my emails, but i know it was at least 2 weeks. Sorry gents, that's an interest free loan while I waited. Dunno if it was to the distributer or stern, but someone had my money and it wasn't me.

well you can't pay stern, so your distributor has yo monies. You should be talking to them about that interest they are making

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Parnell,
    Don't you have a job

me? Pretty sure I don't..... I retired. The wife is taking care of me. I stay at home, take care of the cars and cat.

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I know, but hoping to see MMR's in large quantities on the background in a Stern update. Only crickets from PPS and CGC

I think they are reviewing some issue they had. Hopefully one of them was better packaging. You can always call Rick at pps or church. I hate waiting but I just try not to think about it

#51 8 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah that has been my experience in the past. Pay when its ready to ship.
    chris

Yar. That is why I use cointaker, they are freaking top notch.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/production-updates-from-stern?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.