By goingincirclez

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

For the past few days it seems if I try to start a new thread (even here ha ha!) the interface keeps bringing up an auto-saved draft of a post I made on Jan 3.

It does not matter if I click the options to delete this old draft, or to create a new saved draft. Every time I attempt to create a new thread, the same old (lengthy) draft appears.

It doesn't matter which subforum I'm in. It doesn't matter if I switch browsers, or computers, or clear cache. I've tried 4 browsers across 3 PCs and even my phone does it.

This problem has actually existed for a while but I've ignored it until now... because also recently, I am having problems with pics too: I add the pics like normal, but when I click to insert them, their forum code does not appear in the post draft. Not at the cursor position, not at the start, or end, or anywhere. Even if there is a completely blank text field, when I add the image no code appears. If I preview the post they images are there, but only at the end. I can't modify their order or position.

Not sure if the stale/nonremovable draft issue, and image issue, are related... but finally asking about one raises the other. I know there was a brief image bug the other day which was similar... I was affected as well but Robin fixed it, not sure if it's come up again today?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.