Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gorgar666
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

I bought a few Super-Bands for my flippers the other day, and for the life of me, I cannot get them to stretch enough to fit on the flippers. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone else have this problem? Am I just a total wimp that I can't get these things to fit?!?

There's a lot of ways to do it but I put it over the wide back end of the flipper and then push it forward with both thumbs until I get it over the tip. To make it slide easier sometimes I use a little Novus 1 on the flipper body (or anything to add a little slickness). I also stand behind the wide section of the flipper so I can push it straight forward... usually not too tough.

Also you could try stretching them out a bit right before you attempt to put them on... yes I said "attempt"

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Yeah but do you like Superbands?

Translation: "I wasn't manly enough to get them on"

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinHead2112:

My answer, don't use them. I am old school. Totally changes the feel and play of flippers. Other places, okay, might be nice. Flippers, DON'T USE THEM. enough said.

But he didn't ask for your unsolicited OPINION... he simply asked for the best way to put them on. I'm sure there is another thread for people to rant about their all-important choices in life.

So tiring.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problems-with-super-bands?tu=Manic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.