2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Teutone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teutone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

More a months ago I bought a Highway Alien LE. Nice pinball, but from time to time I got problems with the Morph control. In the first games the Morph worked so lala but in the test run I always got the disturbance "Stuck sw. error". What is the "stuck sw." .

After a long search in relevant forums, I got the answer. I'm opening the morph head and saw that the "stuck sw" did not run into the notch! By stitching the switch back by 10mm I got it back in the notch and the switch also showed the switch positions.

Positions of the rod set in the test run, everything looked great. Only if I now go back to the game and the flipper drives a test, the bar will be driven to the playing surface and stays there?

Have now addressed the PB team and claims it would be a software issue if the setting in the test is ok, but this setting is not converted into the game mode. PB team answers it would not be a software issue, it's just a setting thing.

Now the question to the forum, does anyone have the same problem and can help me find the error?

7 months later
#2 1 year ago

Hello forum, for everyone who is annoyed by the HW Alien, I finally solved the problem with the morph and it works great.
Troubleshooting:
1. the switch that queries the end position of the rod has been moved 5mm to the left, to achieve a higher stability of the switch.
2. set the pick-up limit switch so that no error is displayed from the test display on the screen during retraction and extension.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teutone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problems-with-morph?tu=teutone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.