Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    100_5216.JPG
    100_5215.JPG
    100_5214.JPG
    tumblr_m0j1ip38j91r3a3bc.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

The only people who seem to have problems with MAD are people overseas. He does a great job with US sales. He either needs to fix his problems, or stop selling overseas at all.

Have to agree with you 100% on that one John. Hardly a month goes by without a post like this from someone oversees. It's a shame to see.

2 months later
    #171 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Funny Pinside is a great place but when all the new people need help where do they run to.

When I started in this obsession I found Pinside and never had to 'run' anywhere else to get the help I needed. Not trying to hate at all just pointing out that you can find help here especially if you are a noob. Many Pinsider's have great patience with Noobs and generally provide the info they are looking for.

#173 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

So to label everyone on rgp who said they had a good experience with mad ass holes in kind a poopy.

I only really saw one person say that about RGP and in return you made a comment that seemed to take a shot at all of Pinside. I was more responding to that. But I get what your saying and am not disagreeing with your main point at all.

3 weeks later
    #208 11 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

If he is the only cat in town that has the part, he's got my business.

That is the absolute only way he will get my business unless he changes the way he does business. If anyone else has the part I need I will pay more to buy elsewhere due to the BS he is pulling on foreign orders.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problems-with-mad-amusement?tu=the_dude_abides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.