Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    100_5216.JPG
    100_5215.JPG
    100_5214.JPG
    tumblr_m0j1ip38j91r3a3bc.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeff_phx_az.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

The only people who seem to have problems with MAD are people overseas. He does a great job with US sales. He either needs to fix his problems, or stop selling overseas at all.

Yes thats what i think to! But for example Cointaker states on there website that overseas orders will take 6 weeks for delivery. So be patient my friend Iam sure the same rule applies for Mad Amusements overseas deliveries, it only been 4 1/2 weeks for ya! Maybe try and get parts in your part of the world, just a suggestion. Or one possibility is some of your parts were not in stock but yet you ordered anyways which will delay your order. Our time of day is your late night so you will have to contact them at like 3 a.m. your time. But he/she should contact you via email though! Good luck, be patient, I bet you get it tomorrow!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeff_phx_az.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problems-with-mad-amusement?tu=jeff_phx_az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.