Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    100_5216.JPG
    100_5215.JPG
    100_5214.JPG
    tumblr_m0j1ip38j91r3a3bc.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angyalpor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Hi!

This happened with my friend.
    Any of you know something about this company...?

----------"

ORDER FROM MAD_AMUSEMENT PINBALL WEBSHOP, USD 1,061 SIMPLY DISAPPEARED?

Dear Pinball Friends all over the world,

I don’t believe that the following story can happen in 2012.

I made an order from MAD AMUSEMENT pinball webshop in January 2012 in value of USD 1,061, and then the contact person of the webshop was requested to transfer the value of the order to the bank account of MAD AMUSEMENT. I transferred the amount on 23th January 2012. This was not my first order from this webshop, however previous orders was paid via PayPal. But this was the first case when asked to transfer the amount to bank account.

I received all relevant information to the transfer, I transferred the amount on 23th January 2012, and the amount was deducted from my account.

Since that day I haven’t received my order, the contact person is simply not available, do not answer to my calls (00-1-732-575-4228), however the communication was continuous till the day when the money was transferred.

Five days after the payment I asked about my order for the first time. Since that day he didn’t reply to any of my requests (calls, e-mail, ebay, fax, sms). I have sent several messages not only via e-mail and webpage, but also on ebay. Since the money transfer I have not received any answer (23th January), there is only machine answer to my calls.

It could happen that an order doesn’t arrive (which is otherwise prescribed approx. 10-12 days) in certain circumstances, but the fact that there is no communication at all from the day of the transfer, this is simply revolting!

The pinball is still in pieces because of lack of parts, and it seems I have lost all of my USD 1,061.

I kindly ask all pinball friends to forward this message via facebook, forums, or via other sources where you can do it. My aim is simply to avoid others that happen once again and if my message will be delivered somehow to MAD AMUSMENT, probably I can receive answers how this can happen in 2012 or get my money back.

Thank you for reading it, thank you for forwarding it!

Kind regards,

Lugosi András
    +36 20 566 1515
    www.automataberles.hu
    [email protected]
    videojatek.blogspot.com

"----------

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from aztarac:

Here we go again...........

...?

#7 12 years ago

It the shipment lost, is OK, always a risk.
    But here, before the bank transfer, they speak daily. After the transfer, the contact person disappear...
    The guy order from them in the past, but pays with paypal before. Now they ask to pay with transfer...

#8 12 years ago

So nobody has got experiences with them in this year...?

#10 12 years ago

Hm, interesting...

#13 12 years ago

That's not sounds too good... :S

#15 12 years ago

You're totally right.
    This is the reason, why I post this letter. Maybe he is here, or somebody knows him personally. Or, the other thing, the feedback...

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Surely somebody on here must know Mike. Can you please do us all a favor and point him towards this thread. I can't imagine he would want to let all this bad publicity go unanswered.

Quoted from vid1900:

I knew just from the headline that it would be a problem with MAD not communicating with a customer from overseas.

Yes, that should be the solution. If somebody knows him, please ask him about from this order...

And if you order from oversee, that's ok, takes time. But the problem, why he does not answer for phone,mail,ebay,fax, after the bank transfer? And before it, nice and helpful?

#31 12 years ago

I don't know, maybe that happens... But this is no reason to freeze the communication... And this isn't the firt order from him, before everithing was ok...
    If somebody from here will talk to him, please, ask about this, why he's unreachable from here. And what happened with that order... I don't think, he get a 1000$ order from Hungary, daily, he must remember...

#33 12 years ago

Welcome here, then I pass you this thread to handle...

#48 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

For those of you that are outside the US, have you experienced similar problems with any of the other vendors such as Pinball Life, Marco, BAA, etc ... ?

As I hear, other vendors are OK... What I don't understand, why MA does this. He will loose his reputation, lost all oversee, and a few US customers, who don't want to risk.
    Afterall, a more-than-1k order is not joke, not a few rubber.

Just a suggestion, if somebody talks with him: close the oversee shop, if he can't handle, no good to look things like this. ..

1 month later
    #95 12 years ago

Pintucky,the-pin-family, I think,you've got the main point of this forum. This is written,to help each other,am I right...?
    If this happens in my country,sure i will do the same,like you...

1 week later
    #161 12 years ago

Nice to hear!

I'm not too far away from Hungary...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angyalpor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problems-with-mad-amusement?tu=angyalpor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.