Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    100_5216.JPG
    100_5215.JPG
    100_5214.JPG
    tumblr_m0j1ip38j91r3a3bc.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akumazeto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 12 years ago
    Quoted from Liti:

I fixed a report today by BBB. Hope the best !

SCREW THE BBB. They wont do shit. You need to contact ic3.gov all you people do. Then you need to call Interpol. If he is scamming foreign buyers then file a report with ic3.gov The fbi WILL investigate. If a crime has been committed he WILL go to federal Prison. Interpol will also investigate.

BBB will do nothing zero notta he is not a accredited business with them.

#70 12 years ago
    Quoted from JDub1006:

AkumaZeto said:If a crime has been committed he WILL go to federal Prison. Interpol will also investigate
    ....?
    Mike has always been good to me.

He has with me as well. But if indeed these people have paid and nothing has been received then they need to contact the authorities. If Mike can furnish proof he shipped he has nothing to worry about.

But judging by the common lack of emails or contact i would have to say he is taking advantage. He probably does not realize if two three people file reports with ic3.gov the FBI will be at his door in short order. This is not 1999 they take internet crime very serious these days.

If he has taken money and not delivered goods it is a federal and international crime as it crosses state lines Country boarders and uses the internet as the contact. All 3 add to separate charges if indeed he has not delivered. 18 USC ยง 1343 includes the internet. I have personally sent a scammer to prison my self for the same thing. So i am aware of the process.

Now mike has always been good to me. But if indeed what these people say is true then i have put the steps out there to get there money back as well as get the Justice system involved.

2 weeks later
    #88 12 years ago
    Quoted from Liti:

I am again surprised some of Your reply. I dont would be so proud if somebody would deal with pinball part here in Hungary will nice with Hungarians and will stolen money from foreign costumers... I would never say great, fair etc. I would say this is disgrace for my country an try to stop them.
    This is not about domestic or international orders, this is about ORDERS where people PAY money for sommeting.
    Yes! I need help all of you. Especially people, forum member in the USA. Maybe some phone calls to this "great" man can help to solve the situation...

I have told you time and time again contact Interpol ic3.gov and the FBI if you want help. Have you done any of these?

#132 12 years ago

Dont count out a indictment. If the feds pick this up they will indeed back track establish a scam/plan to defraud people. They wont stop either. Because it uses the internet and money and wiring of money and international borders. Even if he has taken 5,000 he still faces a minimum of 14 months in a federal prison.

More people need to contact ic3.gov on Mike. They will pick it up for sure. Be aware ic3.gov is the internet crime division of the FBI!

Even people who have gotten product after jumping threw hoops and having to call local police still need to contact ic3.gov. Just because you robbed the bank and put the money back does not mean you never robbed the bank.

3 weeks later
    #170 11 years ago
    Quoted from Stavs:

wbradley said:I was going to link this to RGP again but certain A-holes there will just go on about how MAD has given them exemplary service and therefore who cares how he has treated others. Real good 'ol boys they are.
    Good to see things worked out for Lugosi thanks to some very helpful Pinsiders.
    Thats a pretty bold statement calling people from RGP who have had good experiences with him "a-holes."
    I guess I am one of those a-holes.

Yeah me too. Even though i was the one who told him to contact ic3.gov But i am one of those rgp a-holes. Funny Pinside is a great place but when all the new people need help where do they run to.

#172 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

AkumaZeto said:Funny Pinside is a great place but when all the new people need help where do they run to.
    When I started in this obsession I found Pinside and never had to 'run' anywhere else to get the help I needed. Not trying to hate at all just pointing out that you can find help here especially if you are a noob. Many Pinsider's have great patience with Noobs and generally provide the info they are looking for.

Right but most of us with the massive tech skills are also and where on rgp when it formed back in the mid 90's So to label everyone on rgp who said they had a good experience with mad ass holes is kind a poopy. I have always got my items from Mike and i said that on rgp with others ,but i told this fella what to do to get help. I wouldnt be surprised if the FBI gave mike a call seeing as how there was at least 4 ic3.gov reports filled on him in a months time frame.

I only said that because dude needs to realize some of us are on both sites.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akumazeto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problems-with-mad-amusement?tu=akumazeto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.