• Latest reply 5 years ago by Lambecka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

After repair the problem i had with scoring the jackpot, following problem occurs.
Playing 3 ball games for one player no problem
Playing 3 ball game for two players , after playing first ball of player two it moves to player three and later on two player four, while the lites in backbox still showing two player game
Playing 3 ball game for three players no problem
Playing 3 ball game for four players no problem

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

Playing 3 ball game for two players , after playing first ball of player two it moves to player three and later on two player four, while the lites in backbox still showing two player game

If the Ball Count Step Up solenoid doesn't activate, inspect and diagnose this circuit with Alligator clip jumper wires, especially between the 2 arrows.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png
#3 5 years ago

Howard,
But problem is only when playing two players game, all,other one three and four player games works fine

Playing a two playersgame, when second player loose the first ball it does not return to first player, but it switch over to third player and can complete a four players game. Still in backbox it lites two players

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

But problem is only when playing two players game

The circuit I highlighted is for two player games.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

The circuit I highlighted is for two player games.

Howard,
Ok understand
Ive problems in finding the two points between the red arrows, but wil,give it a try

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

Ive problems in finding the two points between the red arrows

There are pictures of the Player Unit and Coin Unit disks in the manual.
https://www.ipdb.org/files/1279/Williams_1971_Jackpot_Manual.pdf

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

There are pictures of the Player Unit and Coin Unit disks in the manual.
https://www.ipdb.org/files/1279/Williams_1971_Jackpot_Manual.pdf

Howard , thanks
Check wire R-Y-I just the connection between cabinet and backbox and found bad solder almost broken.
Renewed solder and machine runs again without problem
Albert.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problem-with-two-players-williams-jackpot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.