• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Doozie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi!

First, sorry my english.

I've a problem in my Jurassic Park. Sometimes (although increasingly) the ball doesn't reach the ejector (up ejector towards launcher), but coil works ok (it makes the movement of the ball passes). Then, simply I push the last ball and voilá, ball to coil and ball to launcher.

All troughs seem to be ok. 1-6. Only two rare things:

1. Switch 7 when I pulse with my finger not active (but eject coil never fail if have ball)
2. In diagnostics, in Easy Trough Clear, the display indicates 7 balls remaining (i don't know why)

I think it's a mechanical problem (i only push the last ball in the trough for work ok), but what? Anybody has have a similar problem?

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

The ball could be getting stuck in a worn divot in the rail or a switch is riding a little high holding the ball back. You may have to file down the divot and bend a switch roller. Also make sure you are using the latest game rom.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside