(Topic ID: 232290)

Problem with the scoring on my Top Card pinball

By Depdog1968

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I got a really good deal on a non working Top Card pinball. The back glass and the playing field is in good condition. First it would not even come on but after a lot of tinkering with it, now it works great. I have one problem with the scoring. If you set the game to 3 ball play it scores correctly. If you set the game to 5 ball play it scores 3500 every time you hit a target. The instructions says it is suppose to score 500 every time you hit the target. I am unable to figure out how to adjust the score. I don't think there is an adjuster pin to move to make it score correct. I bought a schematic for the game and I just can't figure it out. Could someone please help me understand what is going on. The other thing I don't understand is a random number comes up on the back board after a completed game. Is this a match number to the score to get an extra credit? The instructions do not say anything about it. Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Hi Kenny, Welcome to pinside!

Reply sent in private message

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Depdog1968:

If you set the game to 5 ball play it scores 3500 every time you hit a target.

Is there a radio plug under the playfield for target scores?

Quoted from Depdog1968:

a random number comes up on the back board

Yes, that is match.

#4 5 years ago

I can not find a radio plug under the play field. I am thinking a relay is causing the score to be off.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problem-with-the-scoring-on-my-top-card-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.