6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pin_Guy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

good afternoon, I have a problem where the game lights do not light and half of the board coil do not work.
    the problem is in the CPU, I already tried the cpu board of the machine in which I did it for another that was working and does the same.
    so the problem is on the cpu board
    some way to test the signals coming out of the cpu board and going through the ribbon cable that connects the cpu board to the power drive board

#2 6 years ago

pull out the square assic en set it back and press all the ic's in the sockets that can be somethimes the problem.
    If it doesn't work you have one problem les.

#3 6 years ago

thanks,
    I already took it and went back for the microprocessor and the game ROM and it remained in the same.

It's talking about getting up and coming back for the asic chip certain ?

#4 6 years ago

Is the game booting up? If yes, what does the test report say?

First place to start would be checking fuses, remove at least one end of each from the holder and check with a multimeter.

#5 6 years ago

With power off, try pressing on the U9 ASIC chip and try it again.

#6 6 years ago

thanks, Yes, it's initializing the game.
    the fuses are good, I checked this before taking the cpu board.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from pedroborges:

I already took it and went back for the microprocessor and the game ROM and it remained in the same.

It's talking about getting up and coming back for the asic chip certain ?

This has a high probability of correcting the issue, BUT you must pull the board from the machine and place it on a hard flat surface or you risk cracking these tiny runs on the board.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problem-na-cpu-board-wpc-95-williams?hl=pedroborges and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.