6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MukiJames
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mukijames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi,

I have a strange issue. If I want to open a user details page from the forum (by clicking on the name of the user who wrote a post) I got the below error message in a popup window:

"You (49461) have insufficient user level for this call (Y:10, R: 20)."

It seems to be some java script check problem, because if I open the link in a new tab/window, or simply copy paste the URL to another tab/window, it works fine. Also I can open user pages from the Community main page (recently joined, follow worthy, etc). I tried it with IE (version: 11.0.10240.17202, update versions: 11.0.38(KB3203621)) as well, it's the same.

Edit: I cannot open even my own user page via my the forum post.

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

#2 6 years ago

It seems the problem disapprared after I donated to the site and became a verified user. Now if I click on a user name in forum the JS works without an issue and shows the user details.

I do not know wether this is a bug or works as designed. Anyway, if this is a feature, maybe it would make sense to change it a bit. It could show the fancy user details inline for verified users, and simply redirect to the user page for non-verified ones.

#4 6 years ago

There was surely no timeout. I did several tests in a row with different browsers, so no timeouts for sure. I remained logged in and could browse the page without any issue after the error popup displayed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mukijames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/problem-accessing-user-details-page?tu=mukijames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.