Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by yzfguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2.jpg
    1.jpg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    0610_KSLO_Pinball7_5804206_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zeddex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 8 years ago

Another pinside thread where we all learn for the 1,8346,756,374,645 time that taste is subjective. Stern give you options! Options are awesome! Decide what works for you, *FOR EACH TITLE INDIVIDUALLY* and buy it (or don't)! Features, art package, budget, theme appeal, etc,....the equation is different for each title and each person's connection to said title.

For whatever reason, the Stern Premiums always have the art package that appeals to me the most out of the three. Art is super important to me (but not to everyone! Plus its totally valid that other packages would appeal more to other individuals)...so, when I factor in additional features + the art I like best (or hate the least as it may be) + the not quite as insane bump in price vs the LE, then thats usually the best option for me! If I had a strict budget, or thought the PRO art was killer, or both...or thought the Pro played better etc etc etc...the the pro would be a fine option as well. Its not as if the Pros aren't fun to play. I love my Star Trek premium and am glad I have those bells and whistles, but I have played the Pro extensively and its just as fun!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zeddex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-vs-premiumle?tu=zeddex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.