Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by yzfguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2.jpg
    1.jpg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    0610_KSLO_Pinball7_5804206_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Agree with all this but Metallica. Hammer blocks nothing, and is an awesome toy & physical ball lock. "Real" Spinners rule. Color changing GI FX are incredible. Color changing inserts do a better job of letting you know what your shots are than the red inserts of the Pro. Snake Jaw is an awesome "toy" that functions as a drop target & a ball catcher. Rising Grave Marker is cool. The game is significantly more alive and interesting.

All this stuff....I just got a premium and love it. So glad I splurged.

#38 8 years ago

Just a minor thing...but those met logos on the speakers don't come on the new run with the round speakers

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

You can always count on someone to say that the less featured game is faster or "has more flow" like that sole descriptor makes the game better
    I don't even understand some of these. TWD Premium turns a ramp into a bash toy, how can removing a dangerous ball return be "faster"?

Hey...I just took the radio, air conditioning, and GPS out of my car....sooo much faster now

#65 8 years ago

"Dippy". LMAO!

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Nope, Steve designed the full game then stripped it down to the Pro. The lower playfield is the biggest evidence of that - if it was an "add on" for the Prem/LE, then the Angus face wouldn't look like a decal placeholder shaped EXACTLY like the missing window.
    Whether it was implemented well or not comes down to how the game was coded, not how it was designed.

OR...is he mini playfield shaped exactly like that horrible picture ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-vs-premiumle?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.