Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by yzfguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2.jpg
    1.jpg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    0610_KSLO_Pinball7_5804206_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 8 years ago

So, Stern puts a little more into a premium than a pro and charges 2K more for it, but it's still less than what the best B/W games have. Most newer Sterns are fast and furious (and often fun), but as far as fun to shoot at features are concerned, they're lacking.

Many of them could stand a MIST Mutliball feature like BSD going across the sparse playfields, except replace the ball with tumbleweed.

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Not for me. I like my games full featured.

I do as well. And as long as the used pinball market remains strong and you only lose about the same amount of money when you sell a premium that you do when you sell a pro, then it really doesn't matter (as long as you have the means to for the initial amount). But if/when that ever falters, I'll be permanently out of the premium/LE market. They cost way too much for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-vs-premiumle?tu=usandthem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.