(Topic ID: 198929)

Pro to Premium! What titles are worth the upgrade?

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DaveH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John-G.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago

There's a general view that AC/DC in particular is a must to upgrade to Premium.

I'm not so sure. I've played lots on a BIBLE and on a Premium, but when the new Pro VE came out that's the one I wanted.

It's pros and cons: The Premium sure has a better light show, looks better too, and I love the train model. But personally I just do not like the Hell mini-playfield, does nothing for me but interrupt the game. I couldn't care two hoots about drop targets v standups, and I don't much like the animated band model.

The new Pro VE has the two essential toys - the swinging bell and the cannon. It's got all the music, better play (without the mini-playfield), and is super fast.

In the end it's a personal choice. The Premium is better looking and with a better light show, but for me it's just not that much better. If they were the same price, I'd take the Premium, but for the extra money - no.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John-G.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-to-premium-what-titles-are-worth-the-upgrade?tu=John-G and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.