Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pro Pool Score Motor (resized).jpg
PXL_20210219_162515647 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210205_012645841 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210205_170732199 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210205_170721141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dent00.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago

I suggest that you attempt to acquire schematics, assuming that they can be purchased or downloaded and you don't already have some.
Pinball Resource might be a source:
http://www.pbresource.com/pfplayfEM.htm
Good luck on that.
Once you have schematics, you can go through those carefully to determine exactly what the problem is.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

I have schematics, I just have no idea how to read them. I guess I need to start doing some research on that.

You can check on the schematics and find the power plug, which should go to a fuse and the transformer.
With the machine powered down and unplugged, you can check connections with your multi-meter and see if they match the schematics.
It will be a slow process, but you eventually will find something that is missing or not connected.
Might be a good idea to seek a little help, if there is any to be had in your area.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dent00.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-pool-won-t-start-i-m-new-to-ems?tu=dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.