Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Toasterdog
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

timeshock.jpg
    image-163895-full.jpg
    image-163894-full.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-160854-full.jpg
    image-160855-full.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 11 years ago

Timeshock! is the only computer game that I played for YEARS and I still never got to the 'End of Time' wizard mode. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be enough people who realise how incredible these games were. There are probably plenty of Pro Pinball fans out there who would pledge if they knew the project existed. The most exciting thing about all this is that there are hints that either Timeshock! or the new Lawlor game could actually be produced in the real world. In my opinion, Timeshock! would be better than any real machine ever produced (discuss).

#60 11 years ago

Frax, did you try changing the slope and flipper power in the settings?

#73 11 years ago

Part of me wants the real thing to be built but the other part doesn't want to go through a divorce. I don't have the money for a NIB Timeshock!

#87 11 years ago

Interesting. I played Timeshock! for years and never considered that the sound was not exciting. It was before I had played many real machines though.
    At least it didn't go "OK OK OK OK"

2 weeks later
    #102 11 years ago

I better start saving now. I have to have that real machine if it happens and they really want it to happen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-pinball-remastered?tu=insx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.