New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 271856)

Pro: Deadpool or Jurassic Park or Iron Maiden

By vdojaq

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by vdojaq
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Pro: Deadpool or Jurassic Park or Iron Maiden ”

• Deadpool 23 votes
    51%
  • Jurassic Park 14 votes
    31%
  • Iron Maiden 8 votes
    18%

(45 votes)

#1 3 months ago

I have room for one more pin at my auto repair shop. I put them on free play for my customers. I am buying one of these tonight because paypal has 24 months easy pay with no interest. About $246 a month. So let the opinions fly. Keep in mind I will turn it in another 2 to 3 years for another machine.

Which one should I get

#2 3 months ago

Maiden has the strongest Pro model of the 3. If it were Premium I'd go with one of the other 2. If its there for the public to enjoy though I'd lean towards DP Pro. Its more accessible and fun for the casuals and still enjoyable for you too.

#3 3 months ago

Deadpool all day long. Packed for a pro and has a more universal theme. Also better shots not to mention easier shots for the general public.

#4 3 months ago

This order...

1) Deadpool Pro
2) Jurassic Park Pro
3) Iron Maiden Pro

#5 3 months ago

I think we have a winner!

I last bought a GOTG and it was between it and Deadpool. So Deadpool it is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Massapequa, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside