Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by yoshootme
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

So I'm seriously debating selling my SM and picking up a Metallica. I'm just curious as to realistic prices, like what I can get a NIB one for, pro vs premium. Not sure how much cash I'll need + selling SM to get into one so just seeing if it's feasible, thanks for any info!

#2 4 years ago

About $6500 for a premium NIB to your door.

#3 4 years ago

Pro expect around 4600 if I'm not mistaken.

#4 4 years ago

Appreciate the advice, seems harder than it should to get a price quote from a local distributor but working on it.

#5 4 years ago

i paid 4500 shipped to my door back in dec for my pro.

#6 4 years ago

Nice, if I could find one locally and save on shipping I'd jump all over that

#7 4 years ago

You should try Andrew @ mile high arcade, but I would recommend a Premium/LE over the Pro for the home.

#8 4 years ago

JJ's price is less than the ones listed above delivered to your door. I ordered my Ironman Vault from his website with the codes. It was easy.

http://gameexchange.biz/collections/new-pinball-machines/products/metallica-pro

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-exchange-of-colorado-website-discount-codes

#9 4 years ago

Text me his info if you have it "EXidy"

#10 4 years ago

Alright, sent an email through the site of mile high, appreciate the advice, I may talk to gameexchange but their prices seem a little higher, never know until you talk to someone though....

#11 4 years ago

Did you use the Pinside discount code when you priced at GE?

#12 4 years ago

rookie ? but on the ge website where do u put in the code??

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

rookie ? but on the ge website where do u put in the code

not until after you add the product to your cart and begin the check out process. there will be a box for discount codes

#14 4 years ago

you should buy from the pinball refinery steve Gio and Steve they do a great job they have a ton of mods fair price great service give them a call I just bought a Metallica premium from them.

#15 4 years ago

I'm partial to Gio and Steve myself, they've been great with my Met Premium as well. Steve's been loading it up with mods this week and I'm assuming it'll go out early next. Can't wait!

#16 4 years ago

I sent you a PM, I might consider selling my Metallica LE and I'm in CO

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

I'm partial to Gio and Steve myself, they've been great with my Met Premium as well. Steve's been loading it up with mods this week and I'm assuming it'll go out early next. Can't wait!

You are going to love it! I have had mine home for a couple of weeks now, and it is just amazing! Gio and Steve have been a pleasure to deal with, and their dedication to, and enjoyment of, these modified machines really shows in the finished project. A Pinball Refinery machine is just a different experience than a stock machine. They are also distributors for the stock machines, and their prices are as good as anyone else out there from the quotes I have received. So, you can start with stock, and have them add anything that you want. I will say that there are mods that don't sound like they are worth the added price on their own, but are really an integral part of the package as a whole. Gio threw just about everything he had into my Metallica Premium, and there is not a single mod that I would want to take out. Each one adds a little bit to the whole experience. I will try to take a video of the game in play this weekend. Don't worry, it will be short because I am a terrible player. lol

If you are already planning to buy a NIB game, I really think you should at least look into a Pinball Refinery edition. I have had more people want to come over and play games in the two weeks I have had this Metallica than I have in the last 5 years. It is that good! GIo and Steve are really good at these mods, and they tie them all together for a really seamless transition. When people see they game, they all want to know what the mods are, and it makes sense that should ask. There is nothing that looks like it was added. It looks like everything belongs there (well, except for the LEDs for the side lighting, but those add a nice effect that I liked).

Price is a huge part of deciding what to buy, but at least consider these. They are an experience that you just can't get anywhere else.

#18 4 years ago

It's looking like it's about 2 G's more for the Premium (which I want), but i don't think I can shell out that much for the game. So I'm probably looking at a Pro now.... probably...

#19 4 years ago

Metallica : Priceless Prem/Le is the real deal!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Metallica : Priceless Prem/Le is the real deal!

not sure how long the "honeymoon" is but…….best game I have ever played!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 199.99
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Altos, CA
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Morgantown, PA
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deerfield, IL
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
6,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside