Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dantebean
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SofaKing12-4-2012-2.jpg
    sales.jpg
    PPP.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider syco54645.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from Slate:

My post was not about getting your money back. I realize it. I have a BMW I paid 63k for on EBay for less than 6k.
    I have no problem with "Wow sounds a little high" or "Why so much"
    But I have been getting "Where do you get off asking that" and "Stop posting your overpriced crap"
    That's all I am getting at. Nothing wrong with posting it high if the market does not bear then it will not sell, etc, etc.
    Just wondering why people get so defensive with high prices instead of inquiring.

I think most of the "price police" posts like that are from people who are sick and tired with others just driving the price up. Eventually this will all reach a level that is not sustainable and the hobby will suffer... I do not care if a pin has leds or if they replaced the ramps. I am not paying for it. That said I think your price difference from the book value is absurd.

#64 10 years ago

To summarize what just happened... Waaaaaa, I didn't get the response I wanted! People got mad at me for over pricing my game by $1,100 and expecting me to get $300 out of my $50 worth of leds.... Waaaaa

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider syco54645.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pricing-police-take-a-rest-a-for-few-minutes?tu=syco54645 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.