9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CNKay
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daniel0265.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

I wanted to say it could be supply and demand based on geographical location because on the WTB/FS/FT forums on pin side you see pinsiders selling/buying at higher prices sometimes in Canada and overseas. But on the flip side it seems like demand is higher in the mid to east coast because that is where so much of the better pin conventions are at. Perhaps supply is higher also there, I dunno. Population wise the west coast has much less people. I never realized that until I started flying as a pilot and saw the amount of airports we fly into in the mid to east coast VS west. When I got into pins I started to look at craigslist at some of my layover cities and noticed such drastic differences in prices also. I see some of the greatest deals in the north east. Not good news for people selling up there but great for buyers. T2 here in LA can go for $1800-$2800! The rest of the US $1,200-$2,000. POTC $4,500-$5,000 in the west average and the rest of the US $3,800-$4,500. Your high is our low. I live in Los Angeles. Funny thing is, Arcade machines seems to sell cheaper in the west then the east from my experience. Could be the age group of people that also live in our geographical locations also. West has a lot of young IT and buisness types the like computer arcade stuff and the mid to east has a lot of older generation people that can also apprciate pins. So perhaps supply of arcades in the west is higher and that's why its cheaper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daniel0265.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pricing-is-all-over-the-map?tu=daniel0265 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.