I grabbed this Flight 2000 and have no clue what it's worth. I'm hoping with some pictures and description someone might be able to point me to a price. I know things are crazy right now, so I was just going to slap $10k on it. /sarcasm
1. Boots and you can start a game. You have to manually kick the ball into the shooter lane and it seems to skip over balls. I'm assuming it's a trough switch issue, but I haven't had time to look at it in more depth.
2. It appears to be complete and there is no alkaline damage on the boards.
3. Inserts are sunken, but not too bad.
4. Cabinet was "repainted" by someone's kids and they were nice enough to autograph it.
5. Legs were repainted with latex paint that should come off pretty easily.
6. Backglass isn't terrible, but it's not great.
7. The 4th player display kind of works
8. Looks like there was some crappy play field touch-up done.
9. It appears as though someone re-pinned some or all of the connectors.
I don't think it would take much to get it working correctly, but I just haven't had time. The "guts" seem to be pretty solid.