Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Maze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dataeastfreeplay3ball (resized).jpg
    Bally_1965_Trio_Instruction_and_Score_Card_submitted_by_Jesse_Kujawa (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

What is the term for the cards at the bottom of the play field that give the game pricing and basic game instructions? Where can you get copies of the originals? Specifically looking for STTNG.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Instruction cards and score cards.

Aw, geez sorry - I had it backwards

#5 6 years ago

Why are the called score cards? They usually show the price and instructions. Did they used to have a high scores written there before games recorded them?

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

Why are the called score cards? They usually show the price and instructions. Did they used to have a high scores written there before games recorded them?

I think because they indicated the various rules to obtain specific scoring, and often had replay values on them.

Bally_1965_Trio_Instruction_and_Score_Card_submitted_by_Jesse_Kujawa (resized).jpgBally_1965_Trio_Instruction_and_Score_Card_submitted_by_Jesse_Kujawa (resized).jpg

btw...I just noticed I am genius every time a ball hits a pop bumper on Maverick!

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from chubtoad13:

They had scoring info listed--mainly for replays and extra balls.

For example:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2089&picno=26210&zoom=1

#8 6 years ago

There's also another type of card: The "Free Play" card:

dataeastfreeplay3ball (resized).jpgdataeastfreeplay3ball (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

Instruction cards for Star Trek TNG are on my website www.inkochnito.nl (PinballRebel).
    Look in the Williams section.
    Free Play and/or price cards are in the red section at the top of the Williams page.

#10 6 years ago

Just got me a set of Silverball Mania cards, thanks for providing this service!

#11 6 years ago

Thank you all for the responses! Very helpful.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pricing-and-instruction-cards?hl=maze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.