Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jayhawkai
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 12 years ago

WH20 for a very long time was a $1,500 game. I think the repo boulders, ramps and play fields have drastically affected the price of this title.

As these repo parts are bought and gradually installed, it goes without saying that more and more games are worth a good chunk of change more do to condition. As the average selling price goes up, I think it's had an effect on unrestored games as well.

#9 12 years ago

I respectfully disagree with this statement. Most of the "trashed" ramps I've seen on WH20 have cracks in places that don't effect game play at all. My WH20 like most has pretty rough ramps, but they are cracked in the front where it doesn't affect play.

On the other hand, one issue that I've seen on lots of WH20s has been insert wear and lifting/sinking inserts. Once the inserts start lifting the ball rips them to shreds. IMO this is the first thing I'd look for because not only does it look bad but it affects gameplay as well.

Quoted from Rick471:

If you want a good-great playing wh20, you will pay at least 2k for it. If you want to make sure it playes great you will buy a new set of ramps cause they are almost always trashed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/prices-of-wh20?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.