9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCRV134.jpg
#1 9 years ago

My friends father has had a Lethal Weapon 3 in is home since about 1998/1999 (as far back as I can remember). The machine is in very good shape and has been consistently maintained by a technician. I do not have any pictures but I can vouch that it is in very good shape. He is currently looking to sell and I have the opportunity to purchase it from him first.

I know it is not a popular pin among pinheads, but, I am just looking for a price range of what this pin might be worth. Obviously it is hard to give a price without pictures so I am just looking for general ideas.

#3 9 years ago

If it were Lincoln, NE IMHO- 1100-1200ish average shape, 1600-1750 (personally I don't care about HUO, or restored or fully shopped, nor anything but just my own visual inspection) for "pristine" or truly "excellent" could be had around these parts with some patience (to clarify 3 weeks or less). If you list it at 1650 to 1750 and accept the 1st 1475 or 1500 offer it will go in 2 days or less. I am assuming (I've never visually seen it) that the machine is in exactly the condition you say and there aren't any "but or except amendments" as deal progresses- the complete package top to bottom with manual or equivalent. I'll get crucified for saying it by the "rare exception to the rule" police, but I would think most single family homes with a well cared for machine serviced by a tech yearly is going to be in excellent shape in 8 out of 10 times. Throw strategy out if your description is in any way a reach or you dig in and find flaws.

DSCRV134.jpgDSCRV134.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Bostonpinball.biz has the average at $960 with a high of $2200. That being said realistically in nice shape $1200-1600 with $1600 being a great example with LED's. Location will factor in too..

#5 9 years ago

I have an option for 2 working beater lw3's for 1100. I think I am going to get them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-range-very-nice-lethal-weapon-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.