(Topic ID: 221772)

Price Policing

By misterschu

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which is price policing?”

• "This price is too damn high!" 50 votes
      58%
    • "Great price, great deal here!" 2 votes
      2%
    • Both 34 votes
      40%

(86 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg
    B2E1F053-6FCB-4757-86AC-02966A9642C9.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Saying great price is on rare occasions because something is going cheap. Most of the time its people who have a vested interest in driving prices up.

Sort like an employer placing a want ad (excuse me: Now hiring ) and telling you it pays competitive wages.

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The Clash great band. However, The Crickets (without Buddy Holly and with a new singer songwriter) wrote I Fought The Law. ICYDNK.

I didn't know that. Interesting.

#40 5 years ago

How does Price Police work with HUO, Undocumented HOU, It looks like an HOU but I can't prove it, I'm 3rd owner of this HUO pin but I don't have any papers, HUO this and HUO that. etc.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-policing?tu=cottonm4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.