(Topic ID: 120053)

Poll: how many pins have you sold?

By snyper2099

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Distributors NIB's aside? How many pins have you sold?”

• More than 10 87 votes
      55%
    • More than 50 41 votes
      26%
    • More than 100 22 votes
      14%
    • More than 500 8 votes
      5%

(158 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

A whopping 2.

#52 9 years ago

None. I appear to be hording them thus far.

#53 9 years ago

0 sold

#54 9 years ago

Seriously are you in Iceland and are pinball machines popular there ?

#55 9 years ago

None...I cant do it. I cant.

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

50+ sold club here. At least 12 of those have been KISS machines!

So you play them a bit and then Kiss them goodbye?

1 month later
    #57 8 years ago

Over 200.

#59 8 years ago

I just made the poll with twelve sold. But most emabassing I have bought some of them back again because I missed them not the exact same games, but same titles.

#60 8 years ago

100+ I voted.

#62 8 years ago

I've traded +/- cash a TON, but rarely have sold...if I did I was getting another pin shortly after or shortly before the sale.

#63 8 years ago

Thanks for everyone voting. I tend to hold the pinball opinions of those memebers that have bought and sold a lot of games in very high regard.

The experience of fixing, shopping, and owning games long term, etc. seems to produce some very knowledgeable Pinside members. I'm always intrigued as to what games remain in people's collections that have bought and sold a lot of games.

#64 8 years ago
    #66 8 years ago

Only one -Back to the Future. And I really regret it, but needed to make room for Metallica.

#67 8 years ago

I sold my collection last year and I have a bunch more to sell this year. I'll be in the 200 class next year for sure!

#68 8 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Thanks for everyone voting. I tend to hold the pinball opinions of those memebers that have bought and sold a lot of games in very high regard.

You need to add a "less than 10" to your poll. It would be the winner far and away. I'm guessing at least 50%.

#69 8 years ago

I can't. You can't change the poll once it's posted.

#70 8 years ago

25+

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-police-cred-retail-distro-nib-aside-how-many-games-have-you-sold/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.